Part 3

~ y/n POV ~

*beep, beep, beep *

Once again I woke up to my alarm , but this time I was more tired than the other mornings . I stretched and yawned but still made my way to the bathroom cause I knew today would be the best day of my life and meet my dad and my brother . I couldn't wait I was so excited. Throughout the whole shower I was just there in excitement but wonder why I didn't really know about my brother or my dad ,but oh well I'm just not going to worry about that . When I was finally down showering I decide I would wear something cute but comfortable.

 When I was finally down showering I decide I would wear something cute but comfortable

This was the outfit. Once I changed I put on some light make up when I was done I grabbed my suit cases and took them down stairs . Aliz and Alessya came running down with their suit cases all excited.

You: you guys ready to go

Aliz&alessya : hell yeAhh!!!

I saw my aunt coming down with a sad face maybe because I would be leaving but I don't know . Me and the girls get breakfast before we head to the airport . When we finished our breakfast my aunt drove us to the airport and we went inside .

Tia: well this is it girls , please please be safe this will be a very new chapter for the the three of you there will be lots of things you will find out just wait for the right time but most of all please be safe and make the right decision

She said that in such a worried and nervous tone but I would make sure we were safe and nothing bad happened to us , plus my dad and my brother would be there , so there is nothing to worry about . right?

You and the girls: we will

You: we will be fine Tia don't worry I'll make sure we are safe and nothing bad happens

Tia: ok y/n , que dios te bendiga

You: gracias , but it's time we had to the plane now

You: bye ,te querio mucho

Tia: ok bye , call me when you get there

You: ok!

Me and the girls started walking to the plane my aunt was crying in the back I felt bad ,but it was time to leave once we got on the private plane me and the girls were amazed. It was all for ourself until we got to New Jersey I was so happy .

 It was all for ourself until we got to New Jersey I was so happy