Part 1

* beep , beep , beep ,beep*

I being to rub my eye's and start stretching slowly waking up because of my stupid alarm going off . After a few minutes i laid back down almost about to fall asleep again when I heard some noise coming from my closet , so I got up to go check what it was .

Aliz & alessya: BOOOOO!!!!

Y/N: AHHHH!!! YOU BITCH WTF !!! I hate y'all so much I almost got a heart attack !!

Aliz & alessya: we love you too!!

Aliz:we were waiting for you to wake up so we could go downstairs to eat breakfast and also cause your aunt wants to tell us something .

Alessya: yeah, so come on sleepy ass hoe go get ready already.

Y/n: alright , alright , I'm going jeez

I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom and take a quick shower , while I'm in the shower I'm thinking about what my aunt wants to tell us this early. When I'm done taking a shower I go put on a white shirt and some jean shorts and decide to post on Instagram

*𝑦/𝑛_𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒*

Liked by: Alessyafarrugiaa , _aileenalize_ and 96,083 othersy/n_rosario: beautiful day to start with 🙄✨🤍😘 •𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝟷,𝟸𝟻𝟼 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜•Alessyafarrugiaa gorgeous😍😍😍~ y/n_rosario thank you beautiful lady🥰💕User_1 stunning🤩🤩Li...

y/n_rosario: beautiful day to start with 🙄✨🤍😘
•𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝟷,𝟸𝟻𝟼 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜•
Alessyafarrugiaa gorgeous😍😍😍
~ y/n_rosario thank you beautiful lady🥰💕
User_1 stunning🤩🤩
Liked by y/n_rosario
Aileenalize: pretty girl❤️😍
~y/n_rosario : thank you very much hermosa🥰❤️
       • load more comments•

After I post the picture I go downstairs where my aunt and the girls are sitting waiting for me

Aliz: took you long enough .
Y/n: stfu.
Your aunt: buenos dias y/n
Y/n : buenos dias tia

You give her a kiss on the cheek and sit down where your plate was at and  began to eat.

Y/n: so what did you want to tell us tia?
Your aunt : oh um, ok so you dad called me yesterday and he told me to tell you that he would like you to move in with him before school starts again .

Y/n and the girls: Whatttttt!!!!!!

Your aunt: yeah, so I told him I was going to tell you today and see what you thought about moving back to New Jersey .

Me and the girls were so shocked that I would be moving back to New Jersey and my aunt looked all worried and nervous for me to go back to my dad as if she wouldn't want me to go to him but I did because I haven't seen him or talked to him in years ,but at the same time I was sad because aliz and alessya would stay here.my mind was all over the place I didn't know what to think or say.

Y/n: no I can't leave !!!no way I'm going to leave aliz and alessya here !!!

Your aunt: oh ,don't worry about that I told him that you can't live without your too best friends , so he said they would be able to come with you

Y/n and the girls : ayyyyyyyyy!!!!!! We GOING TO NEW JERSEY!!!!!

While me and the girls were jumping up and down happy we were going to go to jersey I noticed my aunt was still worried with a face saying 'this is going to be a bad idea' making me think that there is something they are hiding from me and I don't know about it . So I go up to her  and ask what's wrong .(tia means aunt in Spanish)

Y/n: Tia what's wrong you seem worried ?

Tia:nada mija im just sad that your leaving

Y/n: aw it's ok Tia I'm still going to come visit you when I can

Tia: thank you y/n I hope you do come often

Y/n :yeah I'll try , but when did dad tell you we are leaving so we can pack up

Tia: oh yes he said there would be a private plane waiting for the three of you at 6:00 tomorrow morning .

Alessya: wowww a private plane wtf how rich is he !!!

Aliz: right imagine if he can afford a private plane imagine the house and cars he could or has !

Y/n: hahaha yessss!!! that sounds cool but we should start packing up now since we leave tomorrow morning

Aliz&alessya: OK ! lets go pack then

Aliz and alessya went running up stairs to start packing while i was still in shock about going to go back to my dad and how he could he be this rich my aunt still sitting down looking all worried . But i didnt think anything about it so i go start packing .

( please tell me how this chapter was 🙈its my first book so it might be bad )