Part 2

~ third person pov~

As y/n and the girls start packing,
Y/n is still wondering what her aunt is so worried about .

There is so much that y/n doesn't know yet about her mom , dad, and the rest of the family not even her friends know about their own secrets or y/n's secret.

~Y/n's parents backstory~

Y/m/n had just arrived to New Jersey . She was an angel that was sent from heaven to help others . There were few angels on earth and y/m/n was one of them along with some of her family . She was one of the sweetest most nicest person everybody had ever met . She would take care of everyone around her and never made mistakes or sin's , until her junior year of high school when she met y/d/n and changed her life.

~ y/m/n POV ~

Today was my first day of junior year . I went to the office to get my schedule, when I got my schedule I walked to my locker with a big smile on my face because I was the type of person to always have a smile and be happy . But what I didn't know was that today that might change . I got to my locker and put all my stuff away and started making my way to class but on the way there I bumped into someone and felt a shock on my arm.
Y/d/n: aww shit!! Wtf watch wear tf going going bitch !!!

Y/m/n : I-I'm so sorry but you know that hurt me to don't have to be rude about it .

I looked up to see who it was and we made I eye contact for a few seconds ,but had a weird feeling about him. Then I saw him lose force and fall down I tried helping him but we felt that shock between us again , so I backed away while other tried helping him up I got nervous so I went to class worried

Throughout the whole class I couldn't stop thinking about  him he looked so cute he felt different from the other boys I've met before ,but there was something telling me it was bad to fall for him.

It was the end of the day I was getting ready to leave when the boy called me a little bit far from me so he probably wouldn't get shocked again.

~ y/d/n POV~

I couldn't stop thinking about the girl I bumped into this morning she was so beautiful and her brown eyes where I could get lost any day, but I knew it would be hard to talk to her without getting shocked cause im a demon and she's an angel . I'm still going to find a way to talk to her and make her mine .

It was the end of the day and y/m/n was still on my mind so I had to talk to her some way, so I went close to where her locker was and luckily I got there on time before she left .

Y/d/n: hey wait ! I said from a little distance and she looked back at me .

Y/m/n : oh , uh hi

Y/d/n : could i get your number ?

Y/m/n: sure . It's ***-***-****

Y/d/n: so i guess ill text you later ?

Y/m/n : yeah sure

Once I got home I texted y/m/n and she answered we talked for hours about ourself getting to know each other .

After months passed they both had caught feelings for each other and when y/m/n found out he was demon she was worried that that they wouldn't be able to be together. When they got out of high school y/d/n decided to start a gang with some of his friends, y/m/n ,and two of y/m/n's friends that had many sin's. There gang got powerful over the years becoming one of the most feared mafia soon they were very rich and feared from everyone .

Some years passed but some how they found away to be together even if they were punished or got shocked often they still were together . Until the day they both found out y/m/n was pregnant they were both scared about what could happen because it never had happened to any angel or demon before so it would be the first time . They were told they would have twins one girl and one boy .

When it was time to give birth the boy came out first , they decided to make the boys name alejandro de Jesus rosario and then the next day the girl was born . They named her y/n rosario , the doctors told them that y/n could be extra dangerous so they'd have to be careful but Alejandro would only be demon and only tiny bit of angel so it wouldn't be that bad .

After about a year they thought it would be better if y/m/n and y/n moved to California so they would be safer from the mafia stuff and y/n would have a normal childhood , and that's what they did they left and to California were y/m/n had a sister and two friends .

Y/m/n would always talk to y/d/n through the phone still having the same love they used to have from before . Y/m/n always told him everything happening ,how y/n was doing all the time , y/n's best friends and how they would do every thing together. They would meet up every once in a while but both of their kids wouldn't know .

8 years passed and y/n and Alejandro were now 9 years old . Y/m/n started to get very ill which made y/d/n upset but he couldn't do anything for y/n's good . Y/m/n soon passed away but before she did she was giving a special necklaces she never took off to y/n ,y/n cried for days she didn't want to eat or go to school but she still lived with her aunt , y/d/n was devastated with the love of his life passing away but he knew she would be in a better place now . He never stopped helping y/m/n sister with money for y/n's needs and he always asked how she was doing and how he could help. He really wanted to meet her or see her soon , but he waited till she was older so y/n and her two best friends would come move in with him and maybe join his gang . By this time Alejandro knew everything that had happened and that he had a sister and was a demon ,but y/n didn't know nothing she only knew she had a brother she doesn't really remember . Y/d/m waited until y/n turned 17 to ask her to move in and he did he called y/m/n sister to tell her that he would like y/n to move in with him even tho she wasn't as happy she couldn't say no , so she told y/n and her two friends that they were going to love to New Jersey. Y/d/n could not wait til he saw his beloved daughter again after year and alejandro was too that he would finally meet her again.

~ end of y/d/n POV ~

Everybody was excited to see each other even tho they were still nervous at the same time , they hoped they would have a happy meet up again .

( Ik it's bad I'm sorry 😭😭I'm trying my best . Anyways 1,299 words 😌😭)