12.

12. ✿ DRUNKEN CALLS

[ muse berry❤️ ]

Cara👑
I loooveeeeee youuuuu

Yor my bast fren

You know they!

Muse Berry❤️
Ummm

What?

Are you okay?

Cara👑
Pk

Muse Berry❤️
Are you drunk?

Cara👑
I only had one

Ts ok

Muse Berry❤️
One what?

One beer?

One shot?

Cara👑
Ya only one

Bottle

Muse Berry❤️
Ok...

A bottle of what?

Cara👑
Vodka

Muse Berry❤️
You had an entire bottle of vodka by yourself?!

Cara👑
No silly

Ryles has a shot from me bottle

And I drink the other rest

Muse Berry❤️
Are your friends drunk too?

Who's watching after you?

Cara👑
Just me ad rylee

Andy is our baby sister

Muse Berry❤️
You mean babysitter?

Cara👑
Yeah that one

Muse Berry❤️
Are you okay though?

Cara👑
I jus dont now why mobody likes me

Am I

Super ingly

Muse Berry❤️
That's not true

I like you

And you're not ugly, you're beautiful 

Cara👑
Your just sayin that cuz your me friends

I call you

Muse Berry❤️
I'm—

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM Cara...

     "HELLO?" Dylan gulped as he picked up the phone, looking down at the screen. He could tell Cara was leaning back into a bright blue beanbag and there was colorful LED lights lighting up the room she was in and her face.

     "Hellloooooo Dylan pickle. You can see my friends finally!" Cara cheered happily. She slurred heavily as Dylan watched her struggle to stand and then walk a few steps. "This one is Rylee, she's mine best friend and I love her." She said. Dylan smiled and held in a chuckle, as it seemed Cara was trying to show Dylan her friends, but the camera was still facing her. Dylan didn't get a single glimpse of Rylee. He watched Cara walk some more.

     "Are you okay?" He asked with a chuckle. Cara stuck her tongue out as she struggled to walk and nodded.

     "I'm okay. This one is Andy-drew, he's my other best friend and I love him too and he's taking care of us but shhh," Cara whispered and held a finger to her lips, unaware that Dylan was still watching her and not Andy, "Andy sleeping."

     "Wow," Dylan said with a small nod. "What a great babysitter." He thought aloud. "You have great friends. They look nice." He said with a smile. He watched Cara sit on the beanbag again, her head slowly bobbing up and down.

     "I don't feel so good." Cara suddenly whined, her eyes shutting and then fluttering open again as she stared at the camera. Dylan frowned.

"Maybe you should go to bed..." Dylan awkwardly suggested. He wasn't sure what exactly to do or say, this was the first time he was actually speaking to her and she was beyond wasted. Cara roughly shook her head.

"I have to—" Cara began but cut herself off as she suddenly gagged. Dylan's chest tightened in slight worry at how drunk she was. "Hey, Annie? Andy?" Cara struggled to shout. "Can you take me to the bath—"

"Oh my fuck, Cara, what the hell?! You were fine literally twenty minutes ago! What the hell happened to Rylee? Why is there ice cream in her hair? Or wait, what is that? Oh god." Andrew complained. "Wait, who the hell are you calling, you dumb ass bitch? You told me to take your phone for this exact reason! Did you seriously take it out of my backpack while I was asleep?"

"I wanted to—" Cara began, only to be interrupted by Andrew. Dylan gulped awkwardly, muting himself as he watched. He saw Cara leaning against the beanbag, and suddenly a hand took over the phone and a young man's face appeared on screen, a face that was strangely familiar to Dylan thanks to Cara's social media.

"Sorry, whoever this is, my dumb friend is really— wait." Andrew paused. "You're Dylan Sprayberry..." He said, trying not to freak out on Dylan and scare him off. Dylan unmuted himself and nodded.

"That's uh... me." He laughed. "Is Cara okay?" Andrew looked away and rolled his eyes.

"Dumbass is fine, I just have to watch them tonight so uh... I'm just gonna... hang up now." Andrew said.

"Okay... uh... see ya later?" Dylan said awkwardly. He mentally slapped a hand to his forehead. Andrew bit his bottom lip, a squeal escaping his lips. Dylan cocked a brow as Andrew cleared his throat.

"Sure! Uh... bye." Andrew rushed and hung up. Dylan blinked quickly, setting his phone down.

"Bye..." Dylan said to himself. Meanwhile, Andrew was dragging Cara to the bathroom, holding her hair back as she vomited.

"He said see ya later to me, can you believe that?!" Andrew fangirled. "You're so lucky." Andrew said dreamily as Cara heaved into the toilet again.