Chapter |13|

Date Published: I lost tract of time since the last century.

:::

[ Let me tell the tale of a girl that didn't stop.
Who climbed up every mountain without a pause upon the top.
She'd dance until each blade of grass was clothed in drops if dew.
And the sun knew her by name.
But the silver moon did too.
For a fear had settled in her bones; the fear of sitting still.
That if you're not moving forward it must mean you never will.
So in time her dance got slower and she looked at all she'd seen.
But found gaps inside the places that she'd never been fully been.
For she was a human doing, human moving, human seeing but she'd never taken time to simply be a human being. ]

:::

Sakura ran to the playground where they both promised to meet her steps coated with a little skip. Given that training was cancelled for now, due to the fact that she found her promised brother. She wants to play and spend some time with him together.

With one last turn she would be on the playground. But the pinkette found herself falling, and her dreaming mind snapped out of her fantasy. Like it's etched to her bones, she puts her hands up in catlike grace and did a back flip. Landing in all fours, she peeks at the sound of surprise that came in front of her.

The first thing that Sakura noticed is that it's black.

______________________________________

Sakura's POV

Then and there, all I saw was black. And he was.

Black

Black

Black

And he was.

I straightened myself, and looked a the fallen boy in front me, the same dark eyes, the famiiar hair that fell on the sides of his face. It was as if, those similarities brought me back, sucked me back. Into something I try to forget, from long, long ago. I looked on longer and thought, maybe, just maybe. I could change this him this time around. Because as much time I try I deny it, in the end I'm just wasting time. It was inevitable, I still care.

On the other side, he was really cute as a kid. He didn't have his usual wall that makes people hard to approach him. He wasn't the same boy, who looked to me with blood on his lips, a sword to my chest, who gently kissed my head in madness. Who murmured sweet nothings full of insults, who enjoyed touching my insecurities because he can. He wasn't the same boy, who believed that madness and love was the same.

No, here he is innocent, and he is pure. I know.

"Hey you!" Said little brat was shouting at me, ok change my mind, cute? What's that can that be eaten?? Obviously it's the same guy, just a little bit smaller and a little bit stupid.

"You need to watch where your going, else your going to bump into people." I crossed my arms, I watched him knit his brows. A thing he does when he finds something irritating or-

"Your annoying! I didn't bump into you! It was you who bumped into me!" Heh even when he is a child he still calls me that, jerkface. "And you didn't even fall, look at me I'm the one who fell!" That's true, the ground and you look good together maybe you should stay like that.

"Says who? The bird?" I stuck my tongue out and pulled my face. "You sure talk a lot, you want help?" It's unusual but he is an Uchiha, shouldn't they be like? I don't know anti-social obnoxious jerks or something? When he was older he barely spoke a word, would've thought he was mute.