"Enjoy the shadowzone, Dude." Miko said,

"Now you see why the bots get worried about us before." Brianna said bluntly as I stared at her and the kids in shock.

"You four have really been into the most unbelievable of places with your time with the Autobots." I said,

"Come on, let's figure out how to use this thing." Jack said,

We made our way towards the controls as we put Brianna and Jack near the monitor.

"Miko, you have the guards to yourselves while I'll make sure the cons on the omega lock don't use it towards earth." I said to Miko,

"Sure, thing." She said,

"Go wreck some stuff Wrecker." I smirked at her before returning my optics towards the screen and controls.

"By the way, what do you mean by Honeybee being pregnant?" Jack asked curiously,

"Jack. I just found out that I am sparked with the commander's sparkling." I said before turning my helm towards the two teens in front of me. "Brianna explained it to me about the signs and we might've guessed that I was sparked. But to be sure, I'll have Ratchet check on me after this whole fiasco."

"Good idea. It's merely guessing, but you might be." Jack said,

I smiled at them before turning around to see Miko beating the scrap out of the decepticons coming in. I casually walked towards her as she beats the last con that came in.

Right before I told her that the cons are done, the one who came in was Bulkhead, who was greeted by a punch to the helm from his own charge in the Apex Armor and was knocked down to the floor.

"Oh that's gotta hurt." Brianna commented in the background,

"Ehh sorry Bulk." Miko said as the rest of the Wreckers came in, while she helps her guardian up. "Reflexes."

Magnus came rushing towards me, quickly wrapping me in his strong arms and spinned me around before letting me go and holding on to my servos.

"I'm glad that you are alright, Honeybee." He said caressing the side of my faceplates.

Right when I was about to say the same thing back to him, something painful was stabbed in my spark. The spark that I bonded with since he was born. Bumblebee.

I fell onto my knees, clutching onto my spark chamber as the pain in my spark was bringing me emotions of Bumblebee. Until it hits me like the stab of pain in my spark. Bumblebee was gone.

I started venting rapidly as tears just came falling from my optics. Crying as the pain in my spark couldn't take. The fact that my little brother was no more. I optics were widen by the shock of the pain that I'm experiencing, causing me to not here the voices calling my name.

"Honeybee. Honeybee! HONEYBEE!!!" Ultra Magnus yelled through the bond, pulling me back to reality.

I cried onto my sparkmate, not caring if everyone is watching. He gently rubbed my back, trying to comfort me from the pain he is feeling from me.

"Honeybee, what's wrong?" Bulkhead asked,

Magnus pulled me up to stand, while holding me close.

"It's Bumblebee." I said wiping my tears away. "I felt his spark...his spark was extinguished." I covered my dermas in saying the last part.

"No." Bulkhead said, "Poor Bee."

"Poor Raf." Miko said,

"Hey, ya might wanna look at this." Wheeljack said as we all turned our attention towards the screen.