Chapter 17

A little art for what Brianna looks like

Since her mother was a soldier, I thought of her outfit looks like one

________________________

I woke up again and to see that the bots are awake. I noticed Raf and Miko are awake as well, but I can't see Jack anywhere.

Huh, I wonder where he could be?

I sat up from the couch, only to receive a surprise hug from Miko.

"Happy Birthday Bri!" She said as she let's me go.

I chuckled, "Thanks Miko." I looked around and noticed that Jack, Arcee and my guardian aren't in the room. "Hey Miko, have you seen where Honeybee went to?" I asked,

"You'll know when they come back." She replied, wiggling her eye brows.

"Miko, what are you implying? I know that face. It never mean anything good." I said a bit worriedly.

She then showed a picture to from her phone. "Caught on camera." She said.

I then realized that she took a photo of me and Jack snuggling at the couch.

"Miko give me the phone!" I yelled. I felt my face turning red after looking at the picture.

"Happy Birthday to you~" she said as she began to run away from me.

I ran after her blushing like crazy. "MIKO NAKADAI!" I called her name as I chased her around the room.

"Looks like someone isn't happy about her birthday today." Smokescreen teased as he watched,

"NOT HELPING SMOKESCREEN!!!" I yelled at him as I kept chasing Miko.

She kept smiling and laughing of how desperate I look on just taking her phone. It took like 5 minutes for me to finally get her phone and I was able to delete the photo. I was glad not that's over with. Right then we all saw Honeybee and Arcee came back to base with Jack and...wait, my dad and brother? This is just one delightful day for me.

"Happy birthday my baby girl." My dad said as he got out of Honeybee's vehicle form with Ash as she transformed back to her original form.

I chuckled lightly before approaching them for a hug. "Thanks dad, but you don't have to call me 'baby girl' anymore. Besides I'm 16 now." I said, trying to get rid of the embarrassed face I still had. Thanks a lot Miko.

"Maybe, but we planned on something for your birthday." Ashton said, crossing his arms.

"And that would be?" I asked,

"A drive with the kids with your guardian." My dad said,

"Is that the reason why Honeybee is with you guys?" I asked,

"You bet." Ashton said,

"I don't really mind, Brianna. Besides, today is only an exception just for you to celebrate." Honeybee said as she knelt down next to me.