Oh Baby! - Part 3

Start from the beginning

D opened the door and another surprise stood before him.It was team Bangalore and Puttur.

S's brother Guna hugged and squeezed D who felt like a goat in python's grip.

S's bro: Congratulations bava!!😘

S's parents entered with their relatives and went to S.She was so excited to see all of them.

S: Amma!!😃

She hugged her mother.Her mother kissed her forehead.

S's mom: I'm so happy now my little girl is going to be a mother!

Her relatives too filled their house.They were chit chatting and S's mom prepared dinner for everyone.All the rooms were taken up including their bedroom which they offered to S's elderly aunt and uncle.S slept with her parents in one room while D was sidelined to the hall where he had to share his sleeping space with S's brothers and her other male cousins.

Guna anna who was very fond of D nestled his head on his chest and placed his leg over D.Though he felt suffocated he bore it all for their love.

D: Zzz...Ammu,when day and night meet we call it twilight like us...if you believe,every night has it's day...you are my day...Baby won't you tell me...tell me...zzz...😍

G: I told you know it's morning?Let's go for jogging...We are all ready and waiting for you bava!

D: Zzz...Radha...Radha...Poo ma you're my Radha I'm your Shyama....no titanic can replace us for our love shall live beyond time...near far wherever you are you must believe that your Shyam's heart will go on...😍

G: But everyone's heart will go on anyway unless they are dead...😕

In his love mood,D turned to his side and squeezed the pillow.His brother-in-law took a glass of water and splashed it on his face causing the Romeo to jerk awake from his slumber.

D: Aaah!!!Thooo...thoo...🥶

G: Good morning bava!Come let's go jogging!

D saw the clock and the time was 4am.

D: Jogging at midnight ah?No way you all go I'm sleepy...zzz...

He tried to fall back but his brother-in-law pulled him up not allowing to sleep.Shivering,he pulled on a monkey cap over his head just revealing his eyes,wore a sweater and jacket,wrapped a stole around his neck and gloves to protect his hands.Last but not least,his shades.

Led by S's father,the team went jogging to the park

Led by S's father,the team went jogging to the park.While all oldies went ahead,D was the slowest and lagging behind.He paused placing his hand on either hips trying to catch his breath.

S: Come fast pupsooo see all have gone I'm slowing down because of you...

He felt tired and he fell heavily on the bench.