Chapter 7: Class President & USJ

Start from the beginning

Kirishima: Yeah, learn to lose like a man Bakubro.

Tokoyami: It hurts being left out in the cold doesn't it?

Bakugo just sat back down in his chair and started sulking like a child.

Aizawa: alright your class president is Midoriya and you class vice president is Yaoyorozu.

~Lunch~

We were all sitting at our tables in the cafeteria. Surprisingly, all the girls sat at my table except for Asui. The others who sat down at my table were Iida and unsurprisingly, Kaminari and Mineta. They probably want to hang around me so they can get closer to the girls.

Iida: Midoriya let me be the first to congratulate you on getting the title of class president.

Ochako: yeah i know you will do a great job as president.

Momo: I have to say, even though i didn't vote for you i must admit it was a great pick for you to be president.

Izuku: Really? What makes you say that? What makes me so special in your eyes?

Momo: Well first you have an Aura of a great leader. Everytime we look at you we feel like we will be safe knowing you are there.

Ochako: Plus your very smart and very nice to everyone you meet.

Toru: Plus, you are very strong too. You took down Bakugo like he was nothing and then beat the annoying bastard down like how we all wanted to do on the first day.

Jiro: Also, it helps that you told us your secrets. Instead of trying to hide who you were, you trusted us enough to tell us all about yourself. So in turn you gained our trust as well.

When all of them told me their reasons for voting for me i was shocked and i felt very happy to see that everyone trusted me. This was a very happy moment for me in my life.

Mina: Plus I'm pretty sure at the last minute we all realized it was a lot of paperwork to do, so we just dumped it all on you, sucker.*she sticks her tongue out and try to act cute*

And just like that the moment was gone. I'm now realizing all the work i will have to do and the stress i will build up. Which is a very bad idea considering i am a ticking time bomb of rage and anguish just waiting to explode. So the extra stress is not going to work well for my anger management.

Momo: Don't worry Izuku, if you are feeling too stressed just let me do the rest of the work. I know you need to work on your anger problems so let me take most of the load.

Ah Momo, what will i do without you and your hard working attitude?

Izuku: Thanks Momo your an angel and I'll be relying on you to help with my stressful environment.

Momo: *blushed a little* no problem.

Iida: I'm glad to see you've accepted the leadership role Midoriya as one of the people who voted for you I can't wait to see how you bring the class together

Izuku: Yes thank you Iida. Anyways Iida, i have a question for you. You wouldn't happen to be from a hero family would you? More specifically the same family as Ingenium?

Iida:H-how did you know?

Izuku: It wasn't all that hard to figure out seeing as everyone in your family's trademark is having a engine body part that helps with speed. It helps that your hero costume is a complete copy of Ingeniums. Not exactly original if you ask me

Iida: You are very astute Midoriya, my family has been proud heroes for generations and by brother Tensei is the current Ingenium that you speak of.