Chapter 7: Class President & USJ

Start from the beginning

Aoyama: They couldn't resist my sparkling beau-

Iida: Alright everyone to your seat. Class is about to begin.

Sero: Dude your the only one who's still standing.

Iida realized he was the only one standing and put his head down in shame and walked over to his desk. After we all sat down Aizawa walked in

Aizawa: Good it seems your all learning to keep your mouths shut. Time is of the essence and we don't have time for worthless shenanigans. Any ways i looked at the videos of your battle training. Bakugo* he looks at Bakugo*

Now i know all of you wondered why Bakugo was quiet this entire time. Well the reason why he's quiet is because right now his jaw is wired shut from me punching the shit out of it. It's a really funny sight to see him wearing braces and a cast around his neck from breaking his neck from the whiplash of my punch.

Aizawa: i know you have a lot of potential so don't waste it trying to act like a arrogant child. Grow up, *looks over to me* and Midoriya, i know Bakugo pushed your buttons, but you need to learn how to control you anger. I understand that you have better control over you power, but i shutter at the thought of what might've happened if you didn't hold back on Bakugo.

Everyone: *thoughts* He was holding back?!

Aizawa: Get better control of your emotions, understand?

Izuku: yes sensei.

Aizawa: Alright, now i know it's a little late by i have an imoortant announcement. This will decide the future of this class. You will...

Everyone: *thoughts* Oh god what's he going to make us do?

Aizawa: Pick a class president and vice-president

Everyone: *thoughts* Oh good it's only class stuff.

After that everyone breath a sigh in relief, but soon after the entire class erupted in people volunteering to become class president. I kinda want to become president to so i raised my hand too.

Iida: Everyone calm down, this is not how we should conduct ourselves!

Tsu: Uh Iida your hand is raised the highest.

She's right, his hand is raised so far into the sky he could probably smack god in the face with it.

Iida: *coughs into hand* Yes well I think we should hold this to a vote. Whoever receives the most votes will be our Class Representative and the secondary person will be the Vice Class Representative

Kirishima: But wouldn't everyone just vote for themselves, how would that work?

Iida: Well yes if everyone is selfish and only thinks of themselves that will happen, but I believe that all of us as future heroes willing to put our lives on the line to save others are more than willing to do what's best for the class as a whole rather than for ourselves

Everyone agreed to this and so we all cast our votes. The results: I got 17 votes, Momo got 2 votes and Bakugo got 1 vote.

Bakugo: Arrright who fotted for this nuurd?!

Everyone: What?

Gotta say it's very funny to see Bakugo with his mouth shut for once. It's very therapeutic.

Bakugo: I said, who fotted for this nuurd?

Everyone: Huh?

I had enough and just told them.

Izuku: He said, "Who voted for this nerd?"

Kaminari: What did you actually expect we would vote for you?