Toru Pov

It was just another day at school. a place where no one could see me. I couldn't even see me. I hate myself for being invisible. Though it was easy to fake a smile. wait never mind I didn't even have to smile I just had to sound happy. I skipped up the stairs to school. I open the door to my classroom and walk to Uraraka and Tsuyu who are talking about boys.

"Good morning Hagakure-chan!" smiled Uraraka. I wave my hands to help make sure people didn't know that I was frowning.

class began and went on as normal at lunch I decided I wouldn't eat again because my mother had said that even if i was invisible I still had to be a proper lady. that meant I had to be slim and big chested. I wasn't that. I was a normal girl but she didn't care....at all. she would boy shame a body she couldn't even see. I hated my mother. my father was no better he would just stand and watch not doing anything for his daughter. I was a disappointment to everyone. My parents had wanted me to become a model. their dreamed were crushed when my quirk came along. 

"are you gonna come to lunch Toru-chan?" Tsuyu asked me. I nod my head and tell her I'd be there soon. too bad for her, I wasn't going to lunch....ever again. I was gonna become skinny and perfect for my parents so they could at least be a little proud of their daughter.