"Stop calling me that," I glared, "And it took 5 layers of gel to keep it like this, so thanks."

"I wanted to remind you," Finnick's face fell serious, "Cesar might bring up... You know."

"Yeah."

"Just wanted to keep you prepared," he quickly changed the subject, "Johanna told me about that stabbed mannequin head with President Snow's name you brought out of the assessment."

I ignored him and walked past him towards the door, "Don't ignore me."

"Don't you have a girlfriend back home, Finnick?" I asked him, opening the door and barging out as he followed.

"Annie?" he scoffed and shook his head, "We were in love until she won her games... She changed."

"But you're still together?"

"No," he shook his head, "I broke up with her after a year of her victory. She changed to much— She wasn't Annie anymore. She didn't love me."

I stayed silent at his vulnerability, but he quickly smirked again, "Why do you ask?"

I stopped walking and turned to him, "Because if my boyfriend was following some other girl around, I'd be upset."

"You have a boyfriend?"

"No," I denied, and kept walking, "You're up soon, Finnick. You should go."

I saw Riffian running towards me. He was wearing silver pant suits, and a glitter see through long sleeved shirt tucked into it. He had gold lips and blue on his undereyes, "You missed Cashmere and Gloss' pathetic acting."

"Fuck, I love their freak shows," I whined, stomping my foot, "You should have called me."

Beetee was now on, speaking about some smart bullshit no one was smart enough to understand, "Well, well, well."

Johanna was smirking and taking long strides towards me. Her gold thick dress made me sweat just looking at it, "Ameria, you have me intrigued."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "You may be a suspicious, weird, quiet, traitor, untrustful son of a bitch, but that President Snow head thing—Admirable. I'm impressed."

I rolled my eyes and ignored her and watched Beetee on the screen. Finnick glared at her, "Johanna."

"What?! I'm being nice!" Johanna exclaimed, her voice louder than it should be.

Cesar called Finnick and Mags' name as they both gathered together. Finnick gulped... I had never seen him nervous, "You'll do fine."

I was nice to Finnick for once and it felt weird.

He inhaled and leaned in to give me a gentle kiss on the cheek. He smiled at turned around to walk onto the stage. I widened my eyes as he walked away. I couldn't tell if I liked it or never wanted it to happen again.

"Ameria," Katniss approached me from my left. She was wearing her huge white dress, which I assumed was her wedding dress, as she walked towards me, "I like your dress."

I heard from everyone she was bitter and rude... I wanted her to be like that with me and leave me the hell alone. She had so many other people to be allies with, yet she wanted me after she'd been warned to keep her distance. She did have a reputation of rebellion after all.

It wasn't that I didn't like Katniss. I liked her, except for the whole breaking the rules and getting us all killed thing. She was brave, and she was unique... She gave everyone hope, and whether it was false hope or not, it still brought people together. I just couldn't risk having allies.