Filming

"Guys I'm gonna film the video, does anyone want to be in it with me?" I asked.
"Yessir," Mattia said.
"Yeah I'll be in it," Charli said.
"Me too," Kairi said and kissed her.
"I'll be in it too baby," Alejandro said and came over to the bed.
I grabbed the camera and set it up. I hit record and sat down next to Mattia and Charli.
"Hey guys welcome back to our channel!" We all said.
"Today we have some very important news to share with you all," Charli said.
"I'm sure you guys know of the Sway house," Mattia said, "Very good friends of ours. The Sway House and The Holy House have decided that we are all going to live together."
"We'll all be living in The Holy House," I said, "So, this house."
We all laughed.
"Everyone is moving in around two weeks so expect a house tour sometime then," Kairi said.
"This video was really short guys, maybe we should do something," Alejandro said.
"Yeah maybe," I said, "Let's maybe vlog us cleaning up the other rooms."
"Yeah that'll be cool," Mattia said and grabbed the camera.
"Well first let's do a time lapse of cleaning Kairi's room because DAMN," I said.
We all laughed. We set the camera up in a spot where you could see the majority of the room and started cleaning.
"Kairi," Alejandro said, holding something up, "Why is there a bra in here?"
"Ah that's mine," Charli said, grabbing the bra, "Thank you, I've been looking for that."
We all laughed. After about 15 minutes, we finished cleaning Kairi's room.
"Okay where next," Mattia said.
"Let's go help mine and Kairi's mom clean up her room because she's moving out today and bitch got a lot of shit in there," I said.
"Okay let's go," Kairi said laughing.
We all walked out of Kairi's room and into my mom's room.
"Hi mom," Mattia said.
"Oh hello my three lovely children and my son and daughter in law," My mom said and kissed us all on the cheek. "Why are you all in here?"
"We're gonna help you pack up," Alejandro said.
"Aww you guys are too sweet," She said smiling.
We helped her pack her room up and then went to clean the guest rooms (which didn't take long).
I edited the video and uploaded it.