Alejandro's House

“So where are we going exactly,” I said while buckling my seatbelt.
“My house. Maybe watch a movie or something,” Alejandro said.
Mattia was live on instagram. We were driving to Alejandro’s house and stopped at starbucks.
“Yes we are skipping school because we don’t give a fuck,” Mattia said to his stream.
“Hi can I get a Venti *whatever your favorite drink is*?” Alejandro said to the speaker, “yes that’ll be all.”
“Look at this dude ordering starbucks,” Mattia said teasing Alejandro.
“Bro shut the fuck up,” Alejandro said laughing.
He drove up and got the drink.
“Here you go Princesa,” Alejandro said, giving me the drink.
I blushed.
“Thank you Ale,” I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
“Oh shit,” Mattia said, “The camera was still on you guys oops,”
“Fuck you Mattia,” I said smiling.
We made it to Alejandro’s house and we all went to his room. I texted Kairi and told him that I was spending the night there. Alejandro and Mattia started playing video games on Mattia’s live. 
“Ale,” I said.
“Yes?”
“I'm gonna take a shower can you give me clothes to wear,” I asked him.
“Yeah sure,” He said, “Pause the game Mattia.”
He went into his closet and grabbed one of his hoodies and a pair of sweatpants.
“Is this okay?” He asked.
“Perfect,” I said, taking the clothes.
I went into the shower and I could still hear them screaming at the game. I got out and got dressed. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked back out. I sat on his bed and watched them play for a while.