Two Truths And A Lie

(Your POV)

I turned on music and set the led lights to change colors. I put the dog in her crate and came back downstairs. A few minutes later the boys came down.
"Okay," Mattia said, "Ladies first."
"Okay," I said, "Avani do you want to say them?"
"Sure," She said, "Okay so, one, us girls have all been arrested but never put in jail, two, Addison had a makeout session in the janitors closet with her boyfriend at the time in 6th grade, and three, I can hold my breath for two minutes."
"I know," Kairi said, "Okay so the holding breath thing is a lie, you can only hold it for a minute 30, and the other two are truths."
"Fuck you," Addison said and hit Kairi.
"Haha loser," Kairi said, "Anyways, the first one is Roushan doesn't know how to ride a bike, the second one is Alvaro is scared of rollercoasters, and the third one is Mattia's favorite place we visited is New York City."
"Y/n you got this," Addison said, "I have no fucking clue. Plus you hang out with them the most."
"Bitch I never hang out with Roushan and Alvaro but I'll give it a shot," I said, "Um...the lie is that Alvaro is scared of rollercoasters I don't fucking know bruh."
"Nope you guys lost," Mattia said, "The lie is that Roushan doesn't know how to ride a bike. Haha losers."
Mattia stuck his tongue out at me so I did it back.
"Okay slight change in rules," I said, "We're gonna wear bathing suits is that fine?"
"Yes ma'am," Alejandro said.
"Okay girlies come to my room and pick out your bathing suit," I said, getting up, "You guys go wait outside by the pool."
"Okay mom," Mattia said, laughing.
"Shut up Mattia," I yelled from up the stairs.
We went up to my room and picked out our bathing suits. We changed into them and grabbed towels. "Oh wow," Charli said to me, "That's a lot of hickey's."
"Girl look at you!" I said laughing, "But wait til you see him."
We went outside to the backyard and stood by the edge of the pool. Alejandro was live on Instagram.
"Can you guys hurry up?" Alvaro said, "It's 27 degrees out here."
"Yo this is about to be like the fucking titanic I swear," I said and we all laughed.
We put our towels down by our feet. The other boys were recording.
"Wait guys," Alejandro said, "I'll do it with you."
He took his shirt off and gave his phone to Mattia to record for his live.
"Holy shit you were right," Charli said to me.
Me and her laughed. Alejandro came and stood next to me.
"Hi baby," He said and leaned in for a kiss.
I stood on my tippy-toes and kissed him.
"We're sharing that towel by the way," He said, smiling.
Kairi took his shirt off and came over too.
"Hey cutie," He said and kissed Charli.
"Okay guys on three you jump," Roushan said.
"One,"
"Two,"
"Three,"
We all jumped in.
"Holy shit that's cold as fuck!" I yelled.
"Baby I'm cold," Alejandro said and picked me up out of the pool. Charli and Avani got out of the pool and went into the hot tub. Kairi went inside to change into a bathing suit, so did the other boys. Alejandro wrapped the towel around me and him. I was sitting on his lap holding the towel closed.
"Bro my tits are freezing off," Addison said, getting to the hot tub.
"I'm cold baby," Alejandro said, hugging me and putting his head on my back.
"Why don't you go inside and put on a bathing suit so we can go in the hot tub," I said, playing with his hair.
"Okay," He said, frowning.
"What's wrong?" I said and turned around. 
"I want a kiss," He said and gave me puppy eyes.
I kissed his lips then his face all over. He smiled and went inside. I got up and went into the hot tub.
"So Charli," I said, sitting down, "Are you and Kairi dating?"
"Yeah," She said, "We've been dating for two months. He didn't tell you?"
"Wow I can't bruh," I said.
"Oh my god Alejandro is that you?" Addison said sarcastically, "You shrunk and got boobs!"
"Haha so funny Addy," I said and rolled my eyes and smiled.
Kairi and Mattia came outside and got into the hot tub.
"So Kairi," I said, crossing my arms, "You're dating Charli and never told me?"
"Oops I forgot," He said, shrugging his shoulders.
"Fuck you," I said.
"Aww I love you too," Kairi said laughing.
The rest of the boys came out and into the hot tub. Alejandro sat next to me. He picked me up and put me on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.