Chapter thirty-three

Isabelle's point of view

"Jones!" I yelled as I walked into Dezerai's office with the boys and Ally trailing behind me. "You got the papers?" I asked as I took a seat in a chair near the desk.

"I just finished signing you over to Dezerai over here," he said and I nodded. "Now all we have to do is sign these papers, get their signatures," he said pointing to the boys. "And we're all set."

"Are you sure you wanna do this Isabelle? You're an amazing agent and have been an agent for over four years." Jones said as he set the papers on the table.

I picked up the papers and read through them while I considered his question. Always thoroughly read through contracts. If you don't, you're fucked, and it isn't the good kind.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I said as I picked up the blue pen. "I wanna be their permanent bodyguard amd a reserved agent. And besides, according to this contract. I am able to switch back whenever I want. So if in a few months I'm sick of them, I can join the agency again."

"That is correct, but once you switch back for a second time, there is no leaving again." Jones said and I nodded. "Boys, come here."

"You four sign first," I said, feeling a bit uncertain all of a sudden. I handed the pen to the closest boy to me, which was Calum, and he signed the contract.

I bit the inside of my lip and rethought the question. Do I really wanna quit being a full time agent? Do I wanna give up the feeling of adrenaline that would fill my veins in alife or death situation? Do I wanna give up being able to use machine guns and rocket launchers?

Was I ready to be their full time bodyguard? To wake them up for their interviews amd comcerts. To keep crazy fangirls from hurting them or getting to close to them. To stand in front of the stage, makingsure fangirls don't pass the barricade.

"Isabelle?" Ashton asked me and I jumped. I wasn't ready to hear his voice. I was still thinking about my options. The pros and cons of being their permanent bodyguard.

"Why did you need to sign her over to this agency?" Luke asked, probably seeing that I needed some time.

Thank god for Luke Hemmings.

"Because, she is no longer working in America. She is now working in Australia. It wouldn't be fair, and would be idiotic if I had to have her fly back and forth from America to Australia just for her missions and what not. This is just easier." Jones said.

"Yeah," I said as I weighed out my options. "Give me the pen," I said and Ashton handed it to me. I uncapped it and wrote the date on the contract before stopping at the signature.

I fought the second guessings and doubts and quickly signed the paper. I scribbled my first and last name down on the original copy of the paper and then the copied page. I capped the pen and then set it down.

It felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders and suddenly I was engulfed in a huge hug. I laughed and hugged them all back. There was that feeling again. The happiness. The aching chest. The butterfly filled stomach.

"It was nice having you in my agency agent Morales," Jones said and everyone let me go. I looked at Jones who had glossy eyes and a hand held out.

I pushed his hand away and wrapped my arms around the old man. "You were the father I never had," I said. "You were very sick and perverted sometimes but a father figure to me nonetheless."

He hugged me back and rubbed my back as he did. "Thank you for taking me in at such a young age. And thank you for everything Jones." I said.

"Your welcome." he said and we pulled away. He set his hand on his forehead like a salute and I did the same. "It was great working with you Isabelle Morales." he said as he saluted me.

"It was great working with you too Mason Jones." I said and saluted him.

"I will see you whenever Isabelle," he said and I nodded. He took his copy of the contract and walked to the door. "I hope you kick death's ass and live your life however the fuck you please." he told me and I laughed.

"You too, Jones, you too," I said and he closed the door. A tear fell down my cheek and I wiped it off.

"Isabelle, this is the last thing you need to sign," Dezerai said and paused. I turned around and he handed me a paper. It was the contract of being a bodyguard. Yes I was signed as their bodyguard, but these are all the regulations and what not.

I read through the whole thing and then nodded. I held my hand out and a pen was placed in it. I turned Michael around and used his back as a writing surface. I scribbled down my name and then handed it to Dezerai.

"Cogradulations boys, Ally," Dezerai said as he fixed the stack of papers on his desk. He set them down and looked at them. "You now have one of the best agents as a permanent bodyguard." he said.

"And Isabelle, you are now a reserved." he said and Michael squeezed me in a hug since he was closest. The whole hug fest came up again and there was so many cheers and thank you's. It was just a beautiful moment.

"Now get out and celebrate, I don't need you in my office, Isabelle," Dezerai said and I nodded.

"Pizza and ice cream and a movie marathon." Ashton said. "And we cannot forget the beers, we're celebrating this our way."

"Why are we celebrating at all?" I asked him as we walked out of the office.

"Beause we fucking can, and we fucking will." he said and I laughed.

God, I can't wait to see how life is with these crazy idiots.

I AM CRYING. THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER, BESIDES THE EPILOGUE I AM MAKING. AND TRIPLE UPDATE AYYE. DO YOU GUYS LOVE ME NOW? WHAT IF I SAY I'M GONNA DO A QUADRUPLE UPDATE?

You guys are the absolute best. I love you guys so much. God. 19k+ reads and 700 votes? Fuck, you guys are epic. Thank you so so much. I don't even know why you like this so much haha.

P.S authors note is after the epilogue, the one where I satate if I am or am not making a sequel

~Allena aka Mrs. Irwin aka Queen Reject ♡