Chapter sixteen

(Un-edited because I'm a lazy shit head)
Calum's Point of View

I heard Ashton yell watch out just as I felt strong muscular arms around me. I froze, unable to yell, or even speak. This wasn't good. Isabelle turned around quickly and muttered some swear words under her breath.

My heart was beating out of control, I felt like it was gonna rip a hole through my chest. I looked around nervously, noticing how the man in a trench coat seemed amused. His green eyes stared at me in pure amusement, like my reaction was funny. But it wasn't. At least, not to me.

"You're coming with me Hood," the man spoke. I bit my lip, hoping she would do something quickly. I didn't know if this man had any weapons, but last time the man did.

"Don't fuck with my boys," I heard Isabelle speak, and suddenly the arms around me had let go. I didn't know what to do. Did I run away? Did I get out of the way? Did I try helping the boys?

"Bitch," I had heard a voice say. Before I had the chance to run, I was pulled into another set of arms. Stupid ass Calum. You should have ran somewhere.

"You know," the man spoke and I had noticed it was Isabelle who had a grip on me. She didn't have rough hands and huge hairy arms. And her arms were cut up and scratched, small and well, hairless. "You fight like a girl,"

"Maybe because I am one?" Isabelle said and I heard a chuckle from across. The man in the trench coat wasn't there. He was gone. Like he was tired of watching, tired of waiting. For something, for anything.

Isabelle hadn't noticed but she was too busy to look. I wish I knew how to fight. I'm like, useless in fights. The only thing I can do is kick people in the balls. It works, most the time, but I wasn't gonna take any chances. This was life or death. And death didn't seem too appealing to me. Especially when we were in the middle of living our dreams. Right now, this is a nightmare come to life.

"Boss!" one of the buff guys yelled, just as a big black car had driven away. Their boss had left them and didn't give them orders. They looked like a bunch if confised puppies. Except, puppies are cut and don't try killing you and your best friends.

"Your boss is gone," Isabelle spoke in a teasing voice. She pushed me aside and had a grip on my wrist. It wasn't tight, but it was like just to make sure I was there. "Where were we?"

"Can't fight while protecting a popstar agent." the man spoke. Suddenly someone had yelled and I'm almost positive it was Ashton.

"Try me," she had said in a challenging voice.
Isabelle's Point of View

The lack of sleep and my confidence was getting to my head now. I knew I couldn't fight him while keeping Calum close and safe. I was in no condition to fight. My eyes stung and I was very, very sleep deprived. I didn't even want to fight with the boys here but I had no choice. I had to.

"Try me," I spoke confidently and challenging. He smirked and walked up to me, eyeing me up and down. It wasn't sexually, but like he was,examining me. Trying to figure out my weak spots.

Suddenly, I tuned back into reality. That was a big mistake. You never, ever zone out in the middle of a fight. A fist was comimg right in for my face but I was fast enough to dodge it. Oh shit Calum.

I yanked him to the side and he had stumbled a bit. I let go of his wrist, knowing I couldn't fight properly like that. I grabbed the man's arm and twisted it behind his back. His large foot had slammed into my leg, causing me to stumble back a bit and let go of him.

"You're an agent?" he spoke amused. I regained my balance quickly and raised my leg. I went to hit him in the side, which wouldn't work and I knew that. He grabbed it and I flipped. I used my other leg and slammed it against his cheek, making sure the heel had hit him.