Chapter fifteen

Luke's point of view

So many questions filled my head as Isabelle drove like a freaking lunatic. I was scared, not just for my life, but the boys', Ally's, and especially Chanel's. I wanted to know if she was okay. Actually, I needed to know.

I wasn't panicked, not yet anyways. I was just scared. I don't know if anything's happened to her. And something is wrong because she didn't pick up her phone when I called this morning.

The thought of something happening to her made my blood run cold. After everything I've been through, I can safely say, I have every right to be this scared. I know what they can do. And her being a girl makes so many more possibilities.

I felt like throwing up. Not just because of the crazy driving, but because I was thinking about everything that could happen to her. It made me want to cry and vomit. But I also wanted to vomit because of how crazy this girl was driving.

"Luke duck!" someone screamed in my ear and I looked around. Duck? Suddenly someone pushed my head down and I heard a bang and the sound of glass shattering.

I could vaguely hear Isabelle swear under her breath as I was slammed into another person. The groaned, and I was too afraid to lift my head up. "Get your big ass head out of my side Luke, it hurts."

I moved it and slowly looked to see who it was. Michael was rubbing his side and I wanted to smile sheepishly like always, but this was no smiling matter. There is a bunch of lunatics chasing us and they have guns. And guns can kill people. And we are the people they want to kill.

"All of you, down, now." Isabelle spoke and I got down. "And hold on to each other."

I felt arms being wrapped around my side and I wrapped my arms around Michael's leg because that's what was there. More loud gunshots sounded, but there was no more shattering glass because it had already been broken.

"Shit," I head isabelle swear as I was jerked forward.

I shut my eyes tightly and heard a loud skidding mark. It was like in those movies. All the actors are jerked forward as the car skids to a stop. But this wasn't a movie with stunt doubles and fake blood and fake guns. This was real life and I was seriously about to piss myself.

All I wanted was to think this was a dream. That none of this was happening and it was all just a nightmare. That Calum really hadn't been shot or killed a man and Ashton hadn't gotten cut, or our house and car hadn't been destroyed. But it was all too real to be a dream. The feelings were too real. The cuts and bullet holes were obviously very real. It was all reality.

"Fuck!" Isabelle yelled, making me flinch at how loud it was. The car had stopped moving anf suddenly more screeching sounds of rubber against asphalt could be heard. A car door opened and slammed shut, followed by many more.

We could hear everything due to the broken windows. I could hear Isabelle' s heels clink against the road, the deep voice of another man, the louding of guns, and the deep breaths coming front the guys.

"Shit Isabelle!" I heard Michael yell as a door open. Michael moved suddenly and I looked. A big guy was there, and had a tight grip on Michael's forearm. He looked at me and pushed Michael away.

"Oi! Hands off mate! This leather jacket was expensive!" I heard Ashton say. The man grabbed my arm but I yanked it back. His hands were rough and dirty. His nails were long and they had scratched me.

"Fucking popstars man." the guy said and I back away. I unbuckled my seat belt and backed towards Calum, who now that I think about it, is not there. Someone grabbed me and had pulled me out of the car like a four year old. Stupid Luke, of course someone is gonna grab you if you backed towards another door.

I was pushed towards the rest of the boys, minus Calum, who were looked nervously around, well Ashton wasn't. He seemed annoyed and angered, and I'm sure it wasn't because of his jacket.

"Mate, my hands need blood ya know? So loosen your grip." Ash said and I could see Isabelle glare at him. I could tell what she was thinking, 'that idiot's gonna get himself killed' and I totally agreed with her.

Calum stood behind Isabelle, and she had her arm wrapped around him. Yes, she had bent her arm in some weird way to keep Calum close. He looked at us afraid, and worried. I was afraid he'd have another panic attack, but he seemed to be able to keep his cool.

A man walked in front of us, and all we could see was his back. He wore dark jeans and a black trench coat. He had dark brown hair and spoke in an American accent. "Morales, so you're protecting popstars again?"

"Obviously," she said and crossed her arms. I studied her figure and saw a faint outline of something under her shirt. I was silently hoping, praying, it was a gun, but it could be anything else.

"You're not doing a pretty good job at it hun," the guy who had his arm around my neck retorted. His voice was raspy and deep, and his breath smelt of pizza and cigarettes. I scrunched up my nose and Michael let out a small chuckle as he saw me.

"Can it red head," the guy holding Michael said. He had a tight grip around his upper body, which made Michael unable to use his arms, but not his legs. One kick could help him, but Michael probably wasn't thinking about it.

"Put a sock in it baldy, you're no better, you missed one." Isabelle said and looked my way. She stood her ground, and put up this 'I got this' facade, but she knew better. We all knew she was in no condition to fight, even the guy in the black trench coat knew that.

"You wanna go?" the man holding me spoke outraged. He didn't give her time to answer before he pushed me towards someone else and walked up towards her. He had the temper of a kindergartener. I bumped shoulders with someone and I looked. It was Ashton.

"I'd rather not fight a meatball, thank you very much," Isabelle spoke and I chuckled.

A large, not to mention dirty, hand covered my mouth and I looked up. "Shut it blondey," he spoke but then his eyes flashed with realization. "It's you,"

"Who is it?" The guy holding Michael asked, dropping in on the one sided conversation.

"The girl's boyfriend, Luke Hemmings," the guy said and I tensed up. My heart pounded as I heard them talk about my girlfriend. What did they do? "She'd sure love this,"

"Oi! Watch your mitts mate," I heard Ashton say and I looked. The man's hands seemed a little too low, which made me snicker, momentarily forgetting about the dangers I was in. The man's disgusting hand was still covering my mouth so it was muffled.

"Yeah, she would love seeing the guy she had to leave." the man said and suddenly I stopped laughing. Remembering who they were talking about. Leave?

"Watch out!" someone yelled and I looked around and where the other Calum and Isabelle was.

I'm sorry, this is unedited again because I'm still not feeling very well. My head hurts so this is a bit crappy. I hope you enjoyed it anyways, (which you probably didn't because I suck at writing).