Chapter twenty-six

???? Point of view

When I barged into the room, the sight I saw horrified me. I was supposed to make sure she didn't die, and the boys weren't hurt too badly. I cursed loudly as I started to run up to her but the gun in Michael's hand stopped me. He had already pulled the trigger and the bulllents went everywhere.

One bullet hit David though, and surprisingly it was right in the chest. He fell to the floor and once I was sure Michael wasn't gonna shoot again, I ran up. I ran up to Isabelle and yelled at my crew to grab the other girl and help the boys.

"Isabelle, it's okay, I'm gonna take it out okay?" I asked and she nodded. "Here, bite on this," I said pulled my brown leather belt off. She nodded and opened her mouth as I placed it in her mouth.

"Ready?" I asked and she nodded. I grabbed the knife's handle and ripped it out. She yelled and bit down hard on the leather. I took my jacket off amd placed it on her wound. "Get her to the company hospital now! Tell them I sent her." I yelled and a few members came in and took her.

They held my jacket on her wounds and took her to my company's headquarters, hopefully. I turned towards the boys and winced as I saw Calum. The bubbly, clothes hating boy was all beat up. "Here, lemme take him off your hands."

"How'd you find us?" Ashton asked me and I chuckled. I picked Calum up in my arms and stood up straight.

"Isabelle called for back-up, and so they had me come here." I said and he nodded. "Now c'mon, we gotta get you guys to the hospital."

"I-I can't get up," Ashton said and I nodded. "I'll wait till you get these four into the car or whatever." he said and I nodded again.

"Come on you guys, we need to go." I said and they nodded. Ally stood up and so did Michael. "This is all over," I said and suddenly a loud laugh filled the room.

"No it's not," someone said and I ushered them back againt the wall. The man Michael had shot stood up, and ripped his shirt open. He had a bullet proof vest on, smart.

"Shoot, shoot, shoot." I demanded my crew to do. The few that werent helping me with the boys and holding the girl back shot. Multiple bullets hit him and I was positive he was dead once he hit the floor again.

"No!" the girl yelled as tears streamed down her face. "You killed him! Why'd you kill him!?"

"He was gonna kill us," Luke said coldly. "And you weren't gonna do anything about it."

"You don't understand, he helped me! I had to help him!" she yelled as two of me crew members held her back, and up. She surely would have fallen on to her knees if it weren't for them.

"No you didn't," Luke said. "You could have helping Isabelle, but instead, you helped him. You helped him almost kill her."

"Who is she?" I asked Michael who stood next to me. She looked familiar but I don't recall the name.

"His girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend, not sure which right now." he said and I nodded. I heard a groan and looked down.

"Let's go get you guys to a hospital yeah?" I asked and he nodded. "Luke let's go," I said and turned towards the blonde. He nodded and we started walking out of the building.

As we exited, all we saw were dead bodies. The smell of blood and smoke filled the whole warehouse. Isabelle and the five must have had a lot of fun killing all these men. I chuckled to myself,wondering what went on through her head as she killed all these people.

"Watch Calum while I go get Ashton okay?" I asked as they got into the van. Two people sat in here to guard the boys, and I knew I could trust them. Michael noded as I set Calum across his, Ally's, and Luke's lap. I closed the door and made my way into the warehouse again.

When I got down to the basement Ashton and the girl were having a yelling match. And Ashton was definitely winning. "No! I don't care! You stay away from Luke!" he yelled and then looked at me.

"C'mon big guy, we gotta get you to the hospital too." I said as I bent down. He slung his arm around my shoulders and I lifted him up. I started walking until one of my crew members spoke up.

"What do we do with the girl?" she asked and I looked at her. She was Luke's girlfriend so I sighed.

"Bring her to the hospital with us too, she has a lot of explaining to do to the guys, and some apologizing to Isabelle." I said and they nodded. They followed us out and we went to the vans.

"Look at all the dead bodies," someone in my crew said and I nodded. Ashton looked around and winced a bit.

"Why can't you walk?" I asked him and he looked down.

"I got myself stabbed in the thigh," he said and I nodded. "I was trying to protect the others, so I ended up with a bruised torso and a stabbed thigh." he said.

"You're a brave one," I said and he nodded. "But stupid," I added and he nodded once again.

"I know," he said and looked up once we got to the car. "But you gotta protect the ones you love before yourself, right?" he said and I nodded.

"And that's why Isabelle is in such critical condition." I said and my phone rang. "Here, get into the van, we'll drive you to the hospital." I said and he nodded. He hopped into the van and buckled up.

"Hang in there guys, it won't be long." I said and they nodded. I shut the door and got into the passenger's seat. "The headquarters, please," I said and the driver nodded.

I picked up my phone and Dezarai's name was on the screen. I picked it up and he started yelling. "Where the hell did you go?"

"I went to save Isabelle and the boys' lives." I said and he sighed. "I got called in and had to leave."

"Alright, I was just scared they had you too. I don't even know how they got the boys." he said and I chuckled.

"The guy, David, the one who came in to bring the boys to an 'interview', that's who." I said, remembering who it was.

"Where are you taking them?" he asked me.

"My headquarters," I said and he agreed. "I got to go, bye," I said and hung up the phone.

"Thank you," I said to the driver and he nodded. I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door. I got out and opened the doors for the boys.

"C'mon Ash," I said as he got out. I helped him out and he slung his arm over my shoulder again. "Michael, can you carry Calum?" I asked and he nodded.

"Let's get you guys all cleaned up and patched up," I said and they nodded. As soon as the last one got out, I shut the door and we started walking towards the building.

"Hey Leo," Ashton said and I hummed. "Thank you," he said and I nodded.

AYYE and you all thought Leo was evil, pfft. He saved the band and Ally and Isabelle's life. And as you can tell my wifi came back on after hours. LET'S HAVE A CHOCOLATE MILK PARTY. *ashton's keek plays softly in the background*
This book is coming to an end, I'm so sad. I had a lot of fun writing this. This is easily my most favorite book I've ever written. I am so thankful you guys actually read/vote/comment. You are the best readers ever and I love you TTTTTHHHHHIIIIISSSSSS much.
And to clear up confusion, the boss guy you read about before, was David. And the agents that went with Isabelle, died. And the guy that kidnapped Michael, was the guy that had tied Isabelle to the chair.

~Allena aka Mrs. Irwin aka Queen Reject ♡