6.0

Shane's POV:

" Shane honey, " mom pulled me into a tight hug.

" I missed you so much. "

" Me too, mom. " I smiled, burying my head into her shoulder, feeling the warmth of a loving mother.

She pulled away, looking behind me, " Who's she? "

I turned around, it was Kaitlyn. I hugged her but she pushed me.

She glared at me then she smirked, " Do you really think they fixed you? "

" Stop it, I thought you were my friend Kaitlyn, because if you were my friend, you would be happy for me, you would be glad that I get the chance to live like a normal person again. "

" I WAS YOUR FRIEND SHANE, " she started shaking her arms wildly in the air.

" but you chose to leave me... you- " she was still weak from the tranquilizer shot.

A tear slid down her cheek, " You're leaving me.. "

" Come on, let's go back in, Kaitlyn. " Kate gestured the two nurses to help her back in.

" Let's go, sweetie. " mom wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

---

We reached our apartment, mom pulled over in the driveway.

" I'll cook something for you, I'll call you when it's ready. "

" Thanks. "

I ran up to my room, and there he was, sitting at the edge of my bed. It was him. Again.

---

Joey's POV:

I walked along the pavement, kicking branches and rocks out of the way.

Everything was a pretence, I never stopped caring about her.

It still hurts when I see her drowning her sorrows in bottles after bottles of liquor, it still hurts when I watch as every bottle she takes to her lips slowly suck the life out of her, it still hurts when I see her give up on everything she once cared about and just leaving herself to waste away.

And what hurts me most is that I can't hate her despite the horrible things she says and does to me. I can't deny the fact that I still care about her. I try to tell myself that she doesn't care about me anymore, she hates me and I should hate her too but when I see her fall onto the floor, drunk as hell, screaming profanities and crying her heart out, wishing she was dead. She was in pain. I knew she missed the old her as much as we do.

But where was the old her?

I try so hard not to give up on her. A part of me is just done trying to save her but another part of me is always telling me that the old her was still inside her, deep down, trying to escape the clutches of her alcohol addiction. But there's nothing we can do if she doesn't try to kick off the addiction.

Ever since her addiction to alcohol, our family fell apart. Dad left us because he was sick and tired of mom being dead drunk all the time. And ever since dad left, mom has been getting worse. She has been drinking about 10-15 bottles of alcohol a day and it's gonna kill her if she doesn't stop.

I can't lose my mom, I can't lose the person who's most important to me.

---------------

OMG CAN U BELIEVE I UPDATED

IM SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE IDK IM JUST SO LAZY IM SORRY AJSJNAKDK BUT I HOPE U GUYS ENJOY THIS SHITTY AND SHORT CHAPTER OK BYE LUV U GUYS