"No problem Daij, aye take my chicken sandwich out though" I told her. "You said that quick as hell" she teased. "Most definitely, I had to make sure yo fat ass ain't eat it" I laughed. "Shawn fuck outta hea tryna carry me like I eat everything in sight" she defended. "Cause you do Daij" I chuckled while eating my chicken sandwich. "Cap" she nonchalantly said. "Never dat sweetheart" I reassured her.

"Boy whatever you wanna watch bad girls club with me" she asked. "I might as well I'm sitting here doing nothing" I stated. "Yayy Cmon" she squealed patting the spot next to her on the couch. Kay better hurry her ass up I thought to my self.

______________________________

Kay pov 🤍
I woke up and glanced above me. When I looked up I saw Tayvon sleeping quietly with his arm wrapped around me and me laying underneath him. I reached over and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. I turned it on and looked at the time. It was 12:45 Fuck. I gotta go before aunt Brittney gets home from work.

I tried to be as stealthy as possible but as soon as I tried to lift his arm so I could get up. He snuggled in closer to me and his grip got tighter so now I couldn't move. "Where you going ma" he said sleepily.

"I gotta go Pooh" I said gazing at him while caressing his face with my nails. "Noo" he said rubbing my hand that was caressing him. "I got to Tay, my aunt is gonna be home in a few hours" I explained to him. "Aight Kay" he said annoyed getting up and walking to the bathroom. "You mad at me Pooh" I pouted outside the bathroom door. "No mama" he said opening the door leaning down to peck my cheek.

He went over by his dresser and pulled out two casual outfits. One of which was a grey jogging suit and the other being some jeans and a tee. "Here ma go take a shower and put this on" he said handing me the jeans and white tee. "Won't these be big on me" I questioned. "A little bit, you should be fine though" he reassured. "Okay" I responded. "Aight I'm bout to shower too so you can use the hallway bathroom unless you wanna-" before he finished his sentence I cut him off.

"The hallway bathroom will be fine thank boo" I thanked him grabbing the towel and washcloth leaving out. After I showered and put my- well his clothes on, I left out the bathroom and went back to his room. I walked in on him fixing his jogging pants and putting his shirt on.

"Um do you gotta spare toothbrush I can use" I asked him. "Yea in my  bathroom cabinet on the left" he answered. "K thanks" I thanked walking into his bathroom to get the toothbrush. "It ain't no thang" he stated making me giggle at the way he said it. When I got the toothbrush I looked down at the sink and seen that there was already toothpaste in his bathroom. I asked him and he didn't mind, So I just brushed my teeth in there.

Once we were done getting ready, he took me to Chick-fil-A so I could get something to eat. I ordered chicken nuggets and fries. That's really all I get from here. After we stopped at Chick-fil-A he was on his way to my house.

Ten minutes later

He pulled up in front of my house and just as I was getting out to leave he stopped me. "Damn ma ion get no goodbye kiss" he complained. I leaned in close to him, caressed his face, gazed in his eyes and said.

"SIKE, haha gotcho ass you really thought you were finna get a kis-" and just as I was talking my shit. He grabbed me by the throat and pulled me in for an aggressive and passionate kiss as he slipped his tongue in my mouth. Man I was really stunned I deadass didn't have anything to say. I let him have this one but ima get him back fasho. After we pulled away I didn't say a word. I was actually speechless, Wow he really shut me up.

"Bye shordy" he stated grinning hard as hell. I can tell he really enjoyed this. It's okay though cause ima get him get back. "Bye Tay" I said plainly.

............................................................
Excuse any errors that you might have seen my apologies Pooh😚🤍

++
Also sorry for updating really late I've been super busy these past couple of weeks. I'll try to post chapters daily or every other day

Now on to these Questions

1. Do you think Tay is a good guy, like are we for or against him and Kay's budding relationship 🤔

2. What do you think is going to happen when Kay walks through that door 🤷🏾‍♀️

3. Will Key have a bone to pick with Kay 😬