Update

You may be wondering where this update is and I'm sorry to say I'll have to skip this one. I have the 90 percent of the chapters finish but I can't manage to finish it. I'm struggling to juggle things as well as find ways to improve my book. I'm constantly trying to increase my work level and I don't want to put out something that I'm not proud of. I don't want to rush something and make it subpar. I was contemplating whether to even write that but I should inform everyone. This isn't an hiatus I just need more time. I don't have the resources to write as much as I desire so this is all free time work that I do simply for the joy of it. I know that as soon as I comprise my work this would no longer be a hobby but instead a chore.
I've also gotten a couple comments about this book and although I'm not bothered by negativity in the slightless I urge everyone to be kind. Please don't berate or say rude things to people in my comments. I will delete them. I try get to all the comments but it takes time so I can't moderate everything. If you see smth nasty tell me.

I hope you all understand and I promise I'll be out with a chapter soon. I promise I'll write something nice for you guys!!!

Stau happy, stay safe.