"Them," I say. Arthur holds his finger up and I frown, crossing my arms. 

"That's all for notes." Arthur turns to me, grabbing the folder of sketches. He pulls several sheets of paper out and sorts them into two piles.

"What's--"

"Two wedding dresses. One for Jekyll, and one for Lisa. I just can't decide which design I actually want," he mutters.

"Places in five!" the director, Alex, shouts. A few people walk into the room, wearing simple outfits. A few girls are wearing corsets. Za enters the room, nodding towards me.

"Be quiet while they're rehearsing," Arthur whispers. "They get snippy."

I stifle a laugh and he smiles. He hands me a stack of sketches.

"What's this for?"

"The ones with a star are designs that have been approved. The rest need improvements. Whip up some magic in your sketchbook." Hannah clears her throat and Arthur turns away from me. I look through the sketches, studying them closely.

From what I can tell from the acting and notes on the drawings, it's a party. A fancy party. But they keep saying bitch, so maybe I'm wrong? I put the drawings with stars on them to the side, focusing on the unfinished ones. A suit catches my eye.

I grab my sketchbook and pencil, quickly copying Arthur's sketch. I do a few close-ups, a gold watch in the pocket, a rose embroidered on the lapel. Arthur taps my shoulder and I look up. He nods towards the director, who's looking at me.

 "Show him," Arthur mouths. I hand him my sketch to pass down and he winks at me. "I like the addition of the embroidery."

"Thanks." The director nods and hands back my sketchbook. He whispers something to Arthur, and I study the sketch. It's not my best work; it's hurried and rough, no refinements.

"He says he wants you to refine the pocket watch," Arthur whispers. "Add more details. And save the embroidery for a different suit."

I nod and he flips through the sketches, handing me a drawing of a dress.

"Can you try and incorporate violets into this outfit?"

"Is that everything?" I huff.

"Welcome to being a costume designer. Write it down so you don't forget," Arthur says, grinning. I get to work, listening to the rehearsal in the background. Arthur taps my shoulder and I sigh, looking up at him. "I need a quick opinion."

"Fine." He shows me two drawings. Two wedding dresses.

"Which one for Lisa?"

"She's the pretty, rich one, right?" I ask. Arthur laughs and nods. I take the sketches, examining them. I hand them back. "Neither."

"Ouch. Well, what would you..." He trails off, looking at my sketchbook. "You- You made the whole dress into a violet?"

"Yeah?"

"Wow. Uhh... you know what? You're good for today. No more work for you."

"Why? You jealous?" I tease.

"Absolutely. Umm, why don't you just take over for me?" I smack his arm, grinning. He picks up a small stack of papers and hands them all to me. "These are all for Lisa's wedding dress. Work your magic."

"How long do I have?"

"As long as you need." I smile and flip through the drawings, eagerly studying them.

"Loki." I look up at Za. "Let's go."

"Where?"

"Home, kid."

"Oh. Uhh, okay." I hand Arthur's drawings back and he shakes his head.

"Keep them. Don't bring them back until you have a final design for me." I nod and collect all my stuff before following Za out to the car.

"You looked like you were enjoying that," they say. I nod excitedly. "Good."

"So, I'm confused on what's actually going on in the show. Is your character genderfluid?"

"Sort of. You know the basic premise of Jekyll and Hyde?"

"Jekyll good, Hyde bad, right? And they're both the same person."

"Pretty much. Anyway, the idea is that Jekyll is female, and Hyde is male. So, yes, I am sort of genderfluid. Lots of quick changes for suits to dresses and vice versa."

"Cool." Za pulls into the garage and I realize how hungry I am. "Sandwiches sound good?"

"Yep!"