23

🩰☁️

☁️🗝ooo ୭̥ originalsong

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ original
song

episode sixteen

"guys i've got some bad news." romana remains with her head on mike's shoulder, getting in some rest, when she 'sleeps' people don't annoy her. so she has gotten good at closing her eyes and acting as if she were asleep. mike was aware of this and always found it funny, he also knew when it was fake sleeping or real.

"you know how we decided on 'sing' by my chemical romance for regionals?" he questions. most nod, while romana continues to 'sleep'.  "well, i hold in my hand a cease and desist letter from the band, we can't do it." he finishes.

"it was the perfect anthem." puck says.

"how much do you want to bet coach sylvester has something to do with this?" mercedes speaks up.

"already ahead of you." mr. schuester interrupts. 

"so what are we going to do now?" mercedes asks.

"i think we should write original songs for regionals." rachel says.

"all those in favor of voting rachel down a second time?" santana asks as they all raise their hands, mike lifts romana's hand up, and the club try to hold back laughs.

all had now learnt of the relationship between mike and romana, and all were happy. the glee club had been secretly routing for them since they formed a friendship. tina was also happy for them, due to her being in a budding new relationship with nate.

"no. i think rachel is right." quinn speaks up, earning a look of surprise from the entire club. "this team works best when we push ourselves and do something a little different." quinn remarks.

"that's true, but if all the other teams are doing amazing songs we're not going to be so good." mercedes retorts.

"you're right. we're not going to be as good." quinn replies. "we're going to be better. we won't be using other people's words or music. it'll be our own. our own heart, soul, not just our voices." quinn continues. "we have a really talented songwriter in our midst." quinn adds her eyes falling on rachel. "i was thinking maybe you and i could write a song together." quinn says.

"i'm with quinn and rachel." finn speaks up as romana scoffs.

"when are you not?" she retorts catching most by surprise, and causing most to laugh.

"i mean, if these two can agree on something, it's probably an idea worth considering." finn continues, trying to ignore romana's comment.