In everything Uncle Mahendra did, he always kept Khushi's wellbeing in focus. He kept the news about her being the new boss of SR secret and made also sure this news wouldn't slip out, so that no paparazzi would bother her. Also he allowed her to stay only a few hours daily in the office, so that she could get enough sleep and stress free time. At home, it was aunt Manorama who took care of all Khushi's needs.

All in all, the last few days were like some kind of never ending beautiful dream.

Lavanya was the one who helped Khushi with all work at SR and she also used to travel from time to time. She never said where she went, except that the trip is for the business, but Khushi assumed that Lavanya traveled to see Arnav. She didn't have an hundred percent proof but she was pretty sure about Lavanya's whereabouts.

By the way, she didn't dream about the old woman again. Khushi played again and again her last dream in her head every night before she went to sleep, but that didn't bring the old woman back to her. In fact, Khushi often dreamed about Arnav. It wasn't only that she dreamed about Arnav being back in the house, but more about every dream ended with her and him together in bed.

They made wild love and she talked to him as well.

Every night she woke up breathing hard, with full of sweat, her legs pressed together.

Her body was full of want for his touch.

Khushi's thoughts about her secret dreams with Arnav were broken by a sound of the doorbell and she stood up to look who was on the other side of the door. It was totally weird how fast she got used to being here in this house and calling it her home. Anjali came very often and even asked Khushi to come to live with her, but Khushi refused. Uncle Mahendra's and Anjali's relationship wasn't very simple. In fact, it was very weird to see them together. Uncle Mahendra was very easy and friendly, but it was Anjali who signaled him every time he tried to create a relationship, to keep his distance. Khushi knew there was a story behind it, but she didn't ask anyone about what happened.

Smiling and remembering how deeply she let everyone in this house to enter in her heart, she opened the door and looked at the face of a person who brought all the past back, right at the moment Khushi's glance touched her.

***

Arnav waited on the place he chose to see the result of his hard work. It took him few days to achieve what he wanted. He didn't only talk to one person, but needed more to fulfil his plan. It's funny how easy it's to get what you want, even though you don't have much money but a good name. Everyone knew who Arnav Singh Raizada was and everyone knew, how powerful he was. This was the reason everyone whom he talked to, agreed, to support him.

It was his luck that his uncle and Khushi didn't publish the news that he wasn't the head of SR anymore, yet.

He has slept in some cheap place to save money, because he didn't know how long he would stay in Lucknow. Daily calls with Akash were important to give him orders and create plans for future. Akash was the one who talked to Arnav's uncle and send the messages between the two of them. Arnav promised Khushi that he would stay away from her, but it doesn't mean he would not keep an eye on her through someone else.

Now he stood here, in front of her old home and walked upstairs. This was the place from where he wanted to see everything. He took place on the highest stair and listened to the sound of driving excavator.

People in this Street, now, have been living without water and electricity for days. They tried to get it back. They even hired a lawyer, but Arnav's connections were too powerful. Only one person was allowed to have water and electricity, and that person was Harry Prakash. Arnav saw how Harry gave water to the weakest and usually he would feel his heart melting too for all these people. He was the one, who gave women jobs and place to live since he became a CEO of SR. Usually he protected the weak, but not these people. No matter how poor they were and no matter how weak they were, they hurt the most precious person for Arnav and that meant that they have to pay for their sins.