>>So I did what she wanted and needed. I gave her space and freedom.<<

Arnav formed his hand into fist and covered his mouth.

>>I looked for a job for Khushi and a safe place to live. Neither I, nor my family is rich. I did what I could. Once a week, I visited her and tried to give her money, but found it back in my bag. She didn't take any help and whenever I turned around before I left her, I saw how relieved she was. That was the reason we then decided to let Khushi be in peace and stopped visiting her.<<

Jay looked at Arnav and stopped talking. Arnav has so many questions on his mind, but he didn't know where to start.

>>What happen to her?<<

>>I really don't know. My brother didn't tell me. You need to ask him. But I know, whatever happened to her, broke her body and soul.<<

>>Where can I find him?<< was Arnav's question which came out a little too harsh.

>>He is in Lucknow. I can give you his address or his phone number, but my brother is not as much as talkative as me.<<

Arnav made his decision within seconds.

>>Give me the address. I need to talk to him personally.<<

Jay wrote something down and gave the paper to Arnav. Arnav stood up, all his feelings written in his face and walked to the door.

As soon as he said good bye, he walked out in the burning sun and breathed deeply in. Tears left his eyes and he didn't even bother to hide them. Everything in his heart said he should stay at home. His soul fought against what he might find in Lucknow but his mind was stronger. He knew he needed to find out what happened even it meant that his heart was going to break again.

*

Khushi sat with Lavanya outside the house in the garden and enjoyed the fresh air. Finally, she was relaxed enough. Finally, she could look around without the bad feeling inside her gut. Lavanya neither pushed, nor asked any questions. Manorama brought them snacks and left them alone again. Khushi thought she would feel bad, but somehow she was totally comfortable being in the house with Arnav's uncle and aunt.

Lavanya looked at her and smiled whenever Khushi caught her glance. Khushi didn't ask any questions about Arnav and didn't mention him. On the other side Lavanya didn't ask anything about Khushi and her problems with Arnav, nor say what happened after Khushi had left him.

Whenever Khushi didn't need any attention of Lavanya, Lavanya took her phone out and tipped something inside. Writing some messges to someone or working. It was good that Lavanya gave Khushi time for herself and it was good that Khushi gave her the same in return. She didn't want to be constantly reminded how she left Arnav and that it was him who introduced Khushi to Lavanya. It was him who brought this beautiful person into her life. And now she was here and he was far away. Khushi's glance moved over the surrounding. She saw all this trees, flowers, grass. She heard all this birds and bees. It was heaven on earth and she already fell in love with this place.

It was something she really didn't want to happen because she wanted to keep distance, but it still happened somehow.

When Khushi came back to Lucknow, she was too disturbed because of her separation from Arnav and how it happened to realize that she actually came back to the same place where she didn't want to come back, ever again. She didn't think too much about her trip back or where she would sleep. She didn't think about food or place to live. The past and pictures of her suffering and leaving him behind were too strong to concentrate on anything else. But now as she calmed down and sat here, she started thinking about the past and how she felt leaving Arnav.