Chapter twenty-one: The Sunlight

Start from the beginning

The tall being was carried away in the trunk of the truck that was present. The funny thing in this is that they were covered in a blanket and had to be in a weird position, unmoving. The humans said it was to look normal and seem like an statue? Is this really a good plan? There was only one way to find out.

On the way back, with a new priced possession that was indeed alive and not a object. The travel was paining and long for the tall being that was in the most weird position for a rank protector to be, they stood tall just like their queen. They felt so bad under the watch of the elders, they hoped that the royals were not mad at them for this predicament. The poor beast sweating under the soft yet hot blanket.

The alien was now being moved on a huge trolley by the group into the new place that they bought. Not really bought but the government gave them one more chance and they can now have a place where the being can roam without being hurt by the roof. They were now able to move, the first thing they did is throwing the blanket away.

They then, started to look for their health flower, which was only in half? no problem, they will be ok after the half heal for sure. The heal was a little painful as the legs were the most hurt out of the rest of the limbs. They had lived the most weird experience of being hurt in the head and failing a fight. That human was good at fighting for sure.

The kids were being brought to the new place for safety. While the group was waiting, they tried to help the alien in anyway. only for them to refuse their help, as they were used of doing this alone. They were indeed trained to work alone as they were th leader of the whole patrols. They were the one that was born in cycles, they were born in telling of a great fall.

Their rank was the warning of something that was much more bigger, something much more sinister. But anyways, they were making their small spot in the huge place that was disponible for them now. The process of the healing now done, they felt a lot better than before. They felt a lot more energy flowing inside of them.

They sat on the ground waiting for something to happen to them or the kids to arrive. The said being now meditating was interrupted by the smallest one of the gang, that human seemed to know more than they let on. The human asked to them why they are in this place, on the planet, what they are looking for and what will happen.

": Not much, little creature, it is a boresome tale, much sadness and anger is inside of it. But I can see in you're eyes that you want to know, very well, take a seat and let me tell you a small story. The human took a chair and sat nearby the alien to listen to the tale. Long, long ago, their was one planet, that planet hold so much. There was creatures, gods, animals, beasts, anything that you could dream of. Until one day, one of these creatures wanted to do more, have much more than they had. That creature holds death, they were willing to create a new world. Life warned that it may corrupt them. They didn't know that they were already."

The alien seemed to be thinking. ": There is not much to do, we can only destroy this universe and let time take control. Said one of the creatures, a lot said no, making the though a no go. That went on and one for so long. That is until a creature, now thinking about it they look a lot like you, humans. Only they didn't bear a face, nor a voice, a small figure and blue hair.:"

The alien looked to the roof of the place, seeming like they were watching the sky. ": That being told th e others, why dont we create four world, four species and one hiding an ecosystem. They cannot falter anything unless they want to perish, they are their own gods. The others loved the idea. The god called themselves SR, they didn't want their full name to be known.:"

": The only thing that made the others so unsure was the god part. There was to only be two gods, the king and queen of the place, hiding and giving order, bringing the life back, making them a limited count. No more error would be tolerated in that ecosystem. The idea was created:" The tall being stopped for a second.

": Many more ideas were created, one was called Earth, another one Quanta, and many more. The universe was created to such that there was no error, yet the people could make them and learn from them. There is not much to explain, or to do, but the ones that created worlds. The ones that imagine, will have to become the source of its power.:" The creature nodded to the air.

": There is one that became the core of a planet, another became the sun. The most interesting one was SR, they became a cube. The cube was to be used to bring back the dead. Upon a wrong move, the cube would start breathing once more. Becoming like before, to be able to be moved back into its place. The being won't be alive anymore, only an soulless shell to be dragged back where it belongs.:"

The alien seemed to take a breath in ": the last thing known was that the cube never started to breathe. The cube was in stasis, unmoving in the middle of the four planets. Transparent enough to let gaz, water, and light pass trough it, but solid and compact enough to the eye to seem way to solid, unbreakable. That even let the king and queen enter it, making it solid enough to not pass trough. Though a human would only be able to fell cold will passing trough it. They were way to solid for the cube.:"

The being looked in the way of the human ":there is the small tale human, I do hope that you enjoyed the small Mates bedtime story.:" The human was shocked that the small tale was so much for a child to bear, but again, they were much more advanced than the humans.

The being was surprised to hear one question coming for the father, the one that he asked to his son's friend. That brought even more questions to the world. "Did you really know you're father Ryan?"

1969 words