fnaf

Galaxii loaded the machine again.

"This is fanboy Izuku!"

Shigaraki tilted his head like a lost crusty puppy.

"He's already a fanboy...?"

Galaxii shook their head.

"In this au, there is a game called Five Nights At Freddy's. It has like seven games, five books and countless minigames and spoilers. It's basically one of the best game series ever, if I do say so myself. It is horror, though."

They nodded, trying to keep up with their ridiculous rambling.

"So, in this au, Izuku is a really big fan of FNAF."

They nodded again.

The screen started.

"Sho~ when are you getting home?"
Izuku yelled over the phone.

"In like, five minutes, babe. Did you watch those Game Theories again?"
_________
"Babe?" Dabi wiggled his eyebrows at Izuku and Todoroki, who blushed.
_________

(((I don't wanna get copyrighted or anything, so please check him out, he's like my fave YouTuber)))

Izuku nodded his head sadly, disappointed in himself.

"Yes..."

Shouto sighed.

"I told you to stop, Izu!"

Izuku nodded his head, then looked off to the side, and grabbed a flashlight, shakily pointing it at a shaded corner in his room.

"Ahhh!!! It's WILLIAM!! Please don't kill me and put me into a animatronic suit!!!!"

Shouto sighed.

"He's a fictional character, Izu."

"I swear I saw him!!"

"But you didn't."

"But I did!!"

"Didn't."

"Did!"

"Did. Not."

"I could be scooped and a robot by now, Shouto, I swear on my life I saw him for a second!"

Shouto hung up and came through the front door with groceries.

"See? There's nothing there, Izu."

There was a shadowed figure behind Todoroki, and before Izuku can earn him, he gets stabbed in the heart and neck.

Izuku screamed as the figure walked into the light, turning out to be the Purple Guy.

_____
"Who is the Purple Guy?" Uraraka asked.

"He's the killer of like, seventeen kids, including his daughter and wife, Elizabeth and Clara Afton. He created robots that have springlocks in them, so if a person puts on the suit, they die, basically. He originally killed six children and stuffed them into suits, Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, Golden Freddy, etc."

They nodded along with the explanation.

(( I may not be right, so please don't @ me))

__________

Izuku woke up in a cold sweat and turned to the left to see a sleeping Todoroki.

He sighed in relief.

"I did not like the part where I was killed..." Todoroki said, and Izuku hugged him tight, making them both blush.

Sorry it's so short!! Btw, I really love Game and Film Theory, so check that out.... Idk how this works.

Also FNAF, that is really good.. if you like horror mysteries.

-galaxii