chap. 1

The class, who was in class being led by EraserHead, was suddenly teleported to a theater.

Of course, Bakugou started cussing this smol person. (Pic below)

"Hi! You are here to react to different universes of Izuku Midoriya! I am Galaxii, and one of my quirks is that I can control people! Everyone sit down!"

Everyone complied, (EraserHead is there too) and the person- Galaxii smiled.
"Good! The first one is a villian Au. This is when Deku confronts his enemy, Bakugou. There is a panic room for those who can't handle some of the aus, and food and drinks! Enjoy!"
Galaxii disappeared.

The au showed on the screen.

Other friends..
___________
"This sounds interesting." Todoroki spoke up. "Quiet! Let's watch!" Izuku quieted Todoroki.

___________
It shows villian deku in a suit and tie, and he's approaching Bakugou, Kirishima,  Denki, and the rest of the Bakusquad.

"Well, well,well, well, well! Lemme get a look at the menagerie!" He walks up to Kirishima.

*The song just came on while I was working on this!!*

"You must be Kirishima."

He went to Denki. " You must be Kamanari."

He went to Bakugou. "And Izuku's Bakugou well, he took you with him, isn't that just swell?"

Bakugou looks at the villian in astonishment. "It can't be."

Izuku laughed maniacally. "Oh! But it can be, and it is! I got a new style, and a few new toys that are going to put an end to your happily ever after once and for all!"
He laughed again.

Kirishima spoke up, in defense of his husband.
________
"Y'all are married?!?!" Ukaraka exclaimed, making the boys in question blush.
________
"Woah, woah! This has got to be a misunderstanding! In case you haven't heard, I've established peace across -"

Izuku cut him off."yeah, yeah, I've heard. I've had your little message to Japan on loop!" He paused, took a breath, and smiled.

"I just love that part. Where dear Izuku lives the rest of his life in this nowhere school, with a bunch of nobodies."

He started singing and attacking the boys (and Mina)
" That's right, I heard the story over and over again, gee it's swell to finally meet his other friends. That's right, I heard the story, don't really like how it ends, gee it's swell to finally meet his other friends."
He went to Kirishima.
"What did he say about me, what did he say?"

He went to Bakugou. "What did you do without me, what did you do?"

He ran to Kamanari. "Did you play games without me, what did you play?"

He ran in front of them, still holding off the Bakusquad.

"Did you think all this time I wouldn't find out about you?" He pointed to Bakugou.

"That's right I heard the story over and over again, gee it's swell to finally meet his other friends." He disappeared.

The Bakusquad grouped up.
"He's running circles around us!" Mina yelled, frustrated.
Denki rolled his eyes.
"I'm rusty, give me a break!"
Bakugou mumbled to himself. "It really is him, but he can't be serious.."

The Bakusquad noticed. "You know him, Bakugou? Can you tell us who he is?" Sero asked.

Izuku suddenly appeared, with a scythe.
"Who am I, who am I, what are you even saying?I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing!" He paused, and had a lightbulb.
He smiled a sadistic smile.
"Let's play another game - this time I get to win!" He clapped his hands like a five year old getting a new toy.

"Lives on the line, winner takes all, ready or not, let's begin! Oh, that's right, I heard the story over and over again, gee, it's swell to finally meet his other, other, other friends..."

He slowly kills them all.

_________
"What the $#@$ was that, girl?!?!" Bakugou yells at Galaxii.

"First off, my name is Galaxii, and second, that was the Villian Izuku."

They discussed the video.
"I would never be a villian!" Izuku shouted.
"You better not kill me, dumb nerd, or I'll haunt you from the dead!"
Bakuboi yelled.