It took only but a few seconds for them to realize that I was standing there infront of their class and looking at them. And in no time, the loud noise that was originally there was replaced by tiny murmuring and whispering as they all seemed very confused.

A smile crept on my face, and I started to clap my hands for them - applauding their stupidity as they all stared at me like confused dumbwits.

"All Hail, Queen Ajiro!" I announced, as I applauded on.

"Or should I say..Mama Class!" I added, the mock tone in my voice, never failing to leave.

They kept staring at me, and I saw Ajiro's face squeeze into a scowl. I looked directly at her as I completed the last round of my applause. The whole class looked quite angry now and they were all murmuring and whispering things to each other, none of which I could make out.

"Speak Up!" I told them. "Don't murmur. If you have something to say, say it out loud to my hearing! I'd love us to have a flowing conversation!" I forced  so much enthusiasm into my words, despite how angry I was. But still, none of them said a word to me. If anything, the murmuring started to die down slowly.

"Oh, so none of you can speak up to me now" I mocked. "But if it's to attack my friends, you'll stand tall and graceful with your crown"

They now clearly understood what was going on and why I was here. I could see it on their faces. They knew I was talking about Prissy.

"Yeah, I believe by now, we all already know what I'm talking about. And to be honest.." I laughed a little under my breath. "I'm not surprised at how low you guys stooped this time. I mean, it's a thing for Class F to be this stupid. Degrading yourselves is one outstanding talent you all have"

I heard Abba's small voice saying "Jesus", and following it was the whole class murmuring again. They all were now clearly angry at what I said to them. Ajiroghene, particularly, was shooting daggers at me. I mean, if looks could kill, I'd be lifeless on the floor already.

"I didn't come here to talk too much because honestly you guys aren't worth my saliva.." I said in a bored, semi quick tone.

"But.." I continued. "I'll say this straight up. Do not mess with Prissy Waje again. I don't want to have a reason to do anything we'll both regret. And yes, it's a threat."

Ajiroghene lost it.

She slammed her hand on the table in front of her and stood up in rage.

"Who do you think you are!?" She shouted.

"Giwa Falade." My voice remained calm and collected, like someone giving a formal speech.

"See ehh" she said, pointing her fingers at me and shaking it angrily. "Giwa or whatever you think you call yourself, you better leave this class oo or else!"

"Or else what?" I said to her, and I couldn't help but laugh as I said it. It just amused me how she felt so tough.

As expected, she said nothing. Just kept glaring at me with venom in her eyes and breathing in and out like a bull charging for a red cape.

"Look Ajiro" I said. "I'm not leaving the class until I'm done saying what I have to say. If you have a problem with that, then you can as well do something about it"

And that was a challenge. I wanted to see her try kicking me out of the class. But, she didn't. She just stood there, fuming uncontrollably.

I smiled, then turned back to look at the rest of the class, making sure to keep my face straight and impassive.

"I'm glad we've all cleared up now." I said, with a dead voice. "And if you think you still want to go against my words, then I dare you touch Prissy"