"We can't just keep this all a secret when he is head over fucking heels for you and he is going to be absolutely gutted once he finds out." Harry says and my mind immediately goes back to the time when Jai saw Harry's coat in my apartment and we ended up fighting later on that night.

"He probably will be hurt but he knows that we are not dating."

"So you're just going to let him be hurt while we keep on doing this?" Harry's hands are on my back as his fingers slowly play around with the clipping of my bra.

"I mean, I will eventually tell him one day..." I bite on my lip as I think about how hurt Jai might be once he finds out about this all. Jai still thinks I hate Harry but little does he know that we are seeing each other daily and sleep in the same bed together almost every night.

"One day..."

"Yes, Harry. I will eventually tell him one day but I just don't feel like right now is the right time."

"Then when is?" Harry sighs.

"I don't know. Soon though, I will tell him everything once he gets back from visiting his family." I mostly tell myself and hope Jai understands and does not throw a fit once I tell him. I do not see why I am so nervous to tell him, we are not dating.

"Okay... but after this we cannot kiss anymore." Harry sighs again.

"I know... We won't kiss again until Jai is completely out of the picture."

"So you're planning on kissing me again?" Harry smiles, the tone of his voice playful and childish.

"Don't get your hopes up, Styles. You need to earn it." I mess up Harry's hair a bit and laugh. "Are we going to get in the shower now? I don't want to waste the warm water."

"Of course, love." Harry presses his lips against my forehead for a few seconds before he hooks his thumbs into the band of his boxers to pull them down.

"Didn't we just agree into no more kissing?!" I laugh.

"We're about to see each other naked, I think I deserve to kiss you." Harry signals me to turn around while he slips off his boxers and hops into the shower, disappearing behind the curtains.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and turn my back towards him to unclip my bra. "Don't peek or I will literally kick you where it hurts." I tell him as my finger fiddle with the back of my bra. Seconds later my bra and panties are left abounded by the corner of the restroom and from the corner of my eye I see Harry's hand peeking out from the shower curtain.

"Are we seriously going to do this?" Harry asks as I place my hand in his and we both disappear beneath the shower curtains.

"Yes. I trust you, Harry. And I am comfortable enough to be doing this with you." I press my bare body tightly against his and wrap my arms around him as soon as I am under the water. Harry keeps my hand in his and I can tell he is nervous and seems flustered as he bites on the inside of his cheek and as his shaky hands remain on my hips. His cheeks are flushed a bright shade of red and his body seems to slump down as I unwrap my arms from his body to soak my hair into the water.

Harry opens his mouth to speak but nothing comes out as he takes view of my full, bare body in front of his. His mouth hangs open and he blinks multiple of times. "Ariana, baby, you're so fucking beautiful." Harry's voice is shaky and his cheeks are flushed into the deepest shade of red as he continues to stare down at my body in a respectful way that makes me feel absolutely beautiful. He expands his arms towards me and wraps me up in his arms, my head resting on his chest as his arms wrap around my shoulders. "Ariana, do you trust me?"