Chapter 26 part one

Start from the beginning

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME" she said pulling her hands to me.

I just took a deep breathe . Baby please I just need us to be here till everything is good just please trust me on this .

She just stared at me for a while then gave in my nodding. I walked over to her and gave her a hug .

After I gave her a hug I pulled a blunt out my pocket and sparked it up . I took a few puffs before giving it to Moane . This was another way to calm her down so we went back and forth with it. As I sat next to her staring at her looking as she did it. She looked so sexy.

Yeah I know he so fine 😍but back off cause he my baby daddy😁

1 hour later

Me and Mo just got up from are nap she said earlier she was still mad at me but would get over it just give her time. She just left to go shopping she said she wanted to go by herself so she did . I let her so she could have some space.

I just got up and I went to take a shower. I went to order some pizza since my niggas were still here . I order like 5 boxes. After I ordered it I went downstairs to see what these niggas Was doing.

"Ayo East you trynna throw a party tonight"

I thought about it and nodded yeah that shot would be dope . We needa go to the store tho to get some alcohol and drinks Nd food y'all trynna roll wimmie.

"Yeh nigga lets pounce"

Ight bet lemme go change . They just nodded and I went upstairs changing.

10 minutes later

I finally was ready and came downstairs grabbing my keys and we rolled out .

At the store

Nigga get the hot dogs wit yo fat ass

"Shut yo ass up nigga"

I bet I leave yo ass back at the house u keep on.

He just shook his head . We finished getting stuff we needed and head back to the house .

2 hours later

We had just finished cleaning and my man was in the backyard cooking it up .

We all said that nobody would be allowed in the house except for the people that were living here . There was a little pool house in the back so they could use the bathroom in there but besides that nobody was allowed inside.

 There was a little pool house in the back so they could use the bathroom in there but besides that nobody was allowed inside

The pool house

Moane pov
7:00 pm

I was done shopping I went to a lot of places to shop I had a lot of fun by myself . I was now on my way home . When I finally arrived there was hella cars in the driveway and on the grass.

The hell I thought in my head . I just parked and grabbed all my bags out the car going inside . There was nobody inside so I went upstairs to take a shower and change my clothes .

After my shower

I just got out the shower just finishing putting on my clothes .

I just got out the shower just finishing  putting on my clothes

Y'all already know what I was finna say 😭😭anywayssss

I went downstairs into the back where I heard music blasting I went outside .

The hell . How he throwing a party what the fuck.

I went outside to go find dave but couldn't find him .

30 minutes

It's been 30 minutes and I still couldn't find him I tried and asked everybody but they said they haven't seen him . I went inside calling his name still no answer . I seen his keys and phone on the counter.. I was so confused so I went to go look around the house for him.

5 minutes later

He was no where to be found. I found this room that had a lock on it I just took a babiepen idk how to spell it 😭😂 but y'all know what I mean I unlocked the door seeing this hoe giving Dave some head . all anger came across my head and I ran at her and started dragging her and slamming her head and punching her

"MO MO STOP PLEASE "

I turned around and looked at him I'm DONE

I said after kicking her one last time . I ran out the room grabbing my keys and hurriedly getting all my clothes and leaving out the house . I got I. The car and drove off.

It was to late for me to drive back home so I left and went to a hotel for the night .

At the hotel

I finally got to the hotel and booked me a room . I went back outside to get some clothes and went to get my key and then went up to the room.

Once I got To my room I put my clothes in the chair and climbed in the bed falling asleep

To be continued

Sorry for updating long ash I been going through some stuff but I love y'all 😘 will post probably at midnight idk😭