Origins

Jesiah is born
WA, waa, waah. Those were my first words. The first thing I saw was my mother, her eyes closed and breathing deeply. My first act was showing my parents the finger. I was born with my right hand's finger fused in a way that left the index sticking up.
My mom started crying for joy and my dad started crying because he knew how  much my hand would cost. And I was crying from the spanking I'd received for not breathing. So we were all crying. for different reasons...

My parents
My mom was a model before she met my dad. I guess it was the excitement of just having won the miss America competition. My dad was one of the judges, he had a habit of sleeping with the winner.  Something about feeling better than everyone else because you fucked the hottest woman ever.

They drove to a nearby motel and my dad said that he'd "forgotten" to bring  a condom.
But my mom was very horny so she told my dad that they could go bareback. So they did. I'm sure they were very attractive that night. My dad was so turned on that he "forgot" to pull-out.
Nine months later a young woman stood on my dad's mohogany porch. Soaked and shivering  with a suitcase sitting beside her. And that's the story of my conception. A week later I came and you get the gist of it.