Chapter 15: Running on Empty

Production in Tailandia had three days left before everyone flies back to Madrid and spend the year-end holidays with families. Then shoots will resume on the second week of January the following year.

Álvaro and Itziar had spent almost every free hour together, as if making the most of the time left in this...new world. A world they both knew they would leave behind sooner than later. And so their breaks in between shoots together would be spent talking about the show and various acting methods, but their sleeping hours were spent with just a couple of hours of sleep and the rest in haciendo el amor.

No other talk about anything else. Nada. It was as if they were approaching a door that they opted not to recognize until they bump into it.

The shoot for that day was on the beach. They were in almost matching printed white shirt and dress. Itzi wore minimal but waterproof makeup and her hair was styled with a simple braid that served as a crown across the rest of her hair that were simply brushed down. Álvaro was wearing Sergio's custom eyeglasses, even on the beach.

They were both there at the beach waiting for the crew just for that scene. No dialogue. Stage directions read that they would go into the water. For those scenes, the less the number of crew, the better. Again, the act would only need that one take.

"I wonder why we are dressed like this on a beach?" Itziar looked down at her Raquel outfit then looked at Álvaro, and she knew without a doubt he was thinking the same thing as her.

"Una boda secreta, you think so?" Álvaro smiled at her.

"Si." She smiled back.

"Good decision for Sergio. No need to travel for the honeymoon, that cheapskate. They would just tour the whole island."

She laughed at his quip. "A stingy millionaire, our Sergio."

"Totalmente."

Jesús approached the crew and looked for a good spot where they would shoot. He then called Álvaro and Itziar to join him there at that spot and gave them instructions.

"Sergio and Raquel will be walking here, hands holding. Then you go to the shallow part of the shore. Just a bit here..." Jesús was walking and had his bare feet wet up to the shins. "Then you will hold each other on a hug and then you do whatever you want."

The crew were there, but Álvaro and Itziar were not really aware the camera was rolling for the blooper reels.

"I will show you the whole island," he joked.

"You'll show me the whole island," she laughingly echoed.

"Ready people!" Jesús called out. "In 3-2-1, action!"

Álvaro and Itziar acted as directed, which was basically do what they wanted to do

Álvaro and Itziar acted as directed, which was basically do what they wanted to do. They walked while holding hands toward the shore. Since no dialogue was given, they were just staring at each other, smiling, laughing, and reading each other's minds.

Álvaro then had the idea of splashing themselves on the beach by falling backwards, so they will get wet together. After getting up with the water up to their waist, that was when they did what they always do in their free time--kiss each other like there are no cameras and there is no tomorrow.

After a few more minutes of continued camera roll while the crew circled around them as they kissed, Jesús called to cut.

"Perfecto! Muy bien!" Jesús was smiling at them. "Towels please. You two can change now and rest. I will review the rushes and see if we need reshoots. Hopefully not."

Jesús went ahead with the crew and walked to the cottage where they will look at the rushes.

Álvaro and Itzi walked to the villa together. They immediately went to the farthest bathroom, together, without realizing that some of the cast and crew were at the dining room. They all saw the two and stopped talking for a few seconds from talking, then resumed their chat as if they did not see anything.

Once inside the bathroom, Álvaro locked the door, dropped both their towels and kissed her again, which Itzi felt was more intense than on the beach in front of the cameras, if that was even possible. She broke off the kiss and was a bit shaken.

"Joder! They might've seen us going in here together! You should go to the other bathroom." She whispered as she reluctantly pushed on his chest.

"Too fucking late for that, mi amor." He simply said as he started shedding his wet clothes. When he was completely naked, he started undressing her as well. Itzi helped him and when they were both naked, they continued kissing while standing on the full blast of the shower.

They lathered gel soaps in their hands and bathed each other from head to foot. When they were done soaping, they rinsed in the shower in between kisses.

When Álvaro could not hold off any longer, he bent down slightly, held up Itzi's left leg, placed it on his hips a la 'twining of the creeper,' and entered her deeply. She almost moaned out loud but he kissed her to silence their lovemaking. They reached their climax together in just a few minutes. Álvaro sucked on her lower lip while he spilled his heat in her womb. Itzi came for the second or third time, she lost count, when he did.

They let the shower rinse them both again before drying themselves. They were both in their robes when they got out, one after the other, to each of their own rooms. Itzi went inside her room and began drying her hair with a towel when her smartphone rang.

"Si?"

"Are you okay? Do you hurt?" Álvaro asked her softly.

"Not quite. Not really." She answered softly.

"Do you want to have dinner now?"

"Later. I'm not hungry yet."

"Call me if you get hungry, okay?"

"No, you can eat now if you want. Go ahead."

"Itziar--" he's getting slightly impatient.

"Álvaro..." she cut in.

He sighed. "Bueno, I will wait for your call. We'll have dinner. Together. No arguments."

She sighed too. "Vale! Dame 15 minutos." She hung up.

" She hung up