Chapter 4

Disclaimer!!!: I do not own Naruto or its characters! I just own the original characters and the plot!(Me being the idiot I am, I forgot to do this in the other chapters-.-)

Itachi stares at me wide-eyed, shocked with disbelief. "Y-you're kidding, right?!" He croaked. I solemnly shake my head no. He looks horrified, tension hanging in the air. Then, suddenly, he's angry. At me. "Liar!!!" He snarls, his Sharingan spinning wildly. He pulls me into a genjutsu, which triggers the sickness. I cough up blood, falling to the floor. This action seems to snap him back into place, for the genjutsu wears off and he rushes to my frail figure. He gently brushes back a piece of my hair. "I-I'm terribly sorry.. I don't know what came over me.." I grin savagely at him, my natural instincts showing through in my weak state. "Tch. Don't give me that bullshit, Uchiha. I might be a girl, but I'm Hidan's daughter. You wanna fight me? Let's dance, pretty boy." He stares at me curiously for a second, and his eyes grow wide. He jumps back at the last minute and my scythe slashes the ground. He narrows his eyes at me. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I giggle. "Ooh, I made the Uchiha swear." I focus on Hoshi and take a bit of her chakra for this fight, but only enough to where she wouldn't notice. I throw my scythe in his direction, latching a string of chakra to it. He moves from his spot in the last second, allowing my lightning whip to catch him as he moved. He glares at me, black eyes tinted red. I tilt my head to the side. "What? Is the second oldest Uchiha still alive afraid to hurt a girl? I bet you can't hurt me." With that said, his eyes turn to his Sharingan and his chakra dissolves my Lightning Whip. He throws ten kunai at the same time, all dead set on killing me. I stop them in their tracks with shuriken. They fall to the floor uselessly, but Itachi has a better strategy then I first thought. As soon as I feel his hand on me, I feel dread pool in my stomach. I'm once again hit with another genjutsu, which diminishes my chakra completely. I hold in the want to cough again, for I know it'll break him of his rage. He needs to let the anger out. And the best way to do that is for me to be an ass. "This is all you got, Uchiha?! Pathetic. Sasuke will become like Orochimaru and you'll be able to do nothing with this kind of power." I feel a surge of anger roll towards me and I grin. There we go, Itachi. Come on, just a bit more.. "Shut up!! What do you know?!" I feel the pain of being stabbed repeatedly in the stomach, and I struggle to hold in the blood boiling in my throat. Don't cough. Don't cough. Don't cough.. Finally, after what feels like days, I feel his chakra begin to waver and the genjutsu is released. I roll to my side and cough up blood, not bothering to wonder how I got on the ground. He rushes to my side and his eyes are full of concern. I laugh weakly. "Damn. You sure know how to pack a punch, Uchiha. And don't give me that sorry eyes shit. You know I did it on purpose. You need to let that anger out. You need to tell your brother the truth.." He blinks. "What truth?" I roll my eyes and sigh. "Aren't you supposed to be smarter then the Sandaime Hokage? you need to tell Sasuke you were ordered to kill your clan. You need to help him. He's going on about so much 'Avenger' crap that it's no longer cute or annoying. It's serious and it's taking over his life. Orochimaru is using that to his advantage." Itachi's eyes grow wide. "H-how..." I laugh again. "I know things." His eyes soften and he gives me a lopsided smile. I stare at him. He suddenly frowns. "What?" I reach out and slide my thumb along his face. I take notice in how the lines that were once etched into his face, representing the overuse and result of his Sharingan, are now gone and leave him to seem as young as he truly is. "You should smile more often. It looks good on you." I notice a faint pink rising on his cheeks as I speak, but he gives me another lopsided smile despite his embarrassment. I smile back this time. I suddenly feel a tightening in my chest and I jerk away from Itachi. I cough once again, blood painting the ground I lay on. Glancing up at Itachi, I notice him worrying again. "You shouldn't have done that." I grin. "You're not my boss. I do what I want, when I want. You should be thanking me instead of lecturing me. I'm immortal, you're not. I serve a God that thrives on pain, this is nothing for me. I enjoy sacrificing people by stabbing myself. Why would something as little as this bother me?" He just 'Tch's, indicating he has no response. It's quiet for a bit before he suddenly speaks up. "Kuroi... How do you become a worshiper of Jashin?" I stare at him in disbelief. "U-Uchiha... W-why?" He glares at me. "Because I want to be like you! I know I don't seem like the type of person to sacrifice, but it's better then whatever I'm doing now for fucks sake!! I'm a disappointment to everything I've ever wished to be! Y-you're this amazing and smart person, yet you're ruthless and cunning! If I'm going to help Sasuke, I need to become accustomed to your ways." I blush. No one's ever complemented me like that before.. "Fine.. I'll do the ritual.. You've just got to realize that there's a large chance you'll die during it.."

________________________________

YAY!!! I finished it!!! I know I made Itachi ooc, but I'm attempting to portray the image that Kuroi's attitude and way of helping people is changing him.. That he sees the error in his ways and is attempting to change them.. But he'll only act like this around Hoshi, Kuroi, and Sasuke!! The rest of them, he's still a stick in the mud!(I love Itachi, I don't mean to offend, but that's just how I kinda see his attitude sometimes!!) I hope you enjoy!! Comment, Vote, tell me your thoughts!! Oh, and excuse the mistakes.. I haven't edited yet!