Chapter 3

Hoshi's hands move quickly, my grin grows larger. "Jashin Sacrifice jutsu: genjutsu!" I twirl my scythe in the air rapidly, fusing my chakra out and twining it with Hoshi's. The genjutsu falls over a 5 mile radius, capturing them all in our genjutsu. I take in the stances of the five members left. Then I realize something. "Uh.... Hoshi?" She groans. "What?!" "How do I do this without killing them?" I hear a strange thumping noise. I hesitantly turn towards Hoshi, only to find her glaring at me. "You use your ability, just like you do on me all the time." she shakes her head. "I swear to God, Kuroi, you worry me sometimes." I sheepishly rub the back of my neck and stick my tongue out at her. "Uh... With the way it's set up... I'm gonna have to get you too. The only time it doesn't effect you is when it's deathly... You cool with that?" She nods her head, glancing worriedly at Itachi. i wrap my arm around her. "Don't worry about him!! I'm not gonna hurt him anymore then I'll hurt you!!" She immediately relaxes and I wink at her. I focus on the chakras emitting around me and latch onto them. I fuse them with my own temporarily. And... Now. I cut their blood flow short, effectively knocking them out. The genjutsu wears off and I easily catch Hoshi, the others falling to the ground.

--------

I awkwardly smile at Pein, his glare strangely intimidating. "What was that stunt you pulled back there?" "You asked us to effectively take down at least four Akatsuki members, not killing them. We did. You should be happy." Hoshi glares right back at Pein, showing an obvious dislike towards the man. He closes his eyes for a moment, seeming to reign in his temper. "I asked Kuroi, not you." I roll my eyes at him. "Listen up, Obito's little pet." His eyes grow wide. "I have a special ability that came along with my immortality. As long as someone has chakra, I can kill them without lifting a finger. You all witnessed the blunt end of the knife today. I can stop your blood flow in an instant. I could kill you where you stand." His eyes narrow and I see him move towards his kunai pouch. I laugh. "I'm not going to kill you. Yet. I've got a lot in store for you, Mr.Dumbass. You think you're a God. You're not a God. You're a coward. I'm going to let you live, because I like to play games. If you stop listening to Obito, you win. If you continue to be under his control, you lose. It's as simple as that. But just remember, you're playing with fire and fire tends to burn." Pein stares at me in disbelief for a moment, but finally sets his resolve. "Very well, Kuroi-sama. I am here to obey you." I snort. "Shut up, Nagato. I am not your leader, nor are you mine. I call you leader for show. You will not do the same to me. I would like Hoshi and I to have separate rooms, but right next to each other. Cloaks would be nice too. Just... Pretend this conversation never happened. If you dare to ever bring it up again, I'm sure you will find yourself dead. You are my leader for now, do not abuse that power." He nods his head, scrambling to get up. He opens the door for us, and I smile at him. "Good day, Leader-sama! Don't work too hard!" I giggle and skip off, dragging Hoshi with me. We enter the living room with everyone staring at us. I pout. "Well. Didn't your mother ever teach you that it was rude to stare?!" They all quirk an eyebrow at me. Except for Dad. He walked up to me, a look of concentration on his face. "How the fuck did I have a daughter?" I stare at him. "Has no one ever told you about the birds and bees?" I pat him sympathetically on the back. "Birds and... Of course, dumbass!!! I meant, how are you here?! Mikasa said she'd never allow 'her' child to be around a disgrace like me!!" I purse my lips in thought. "Do you mean the woman that called me a 'chip of my bastard father'? She's dead." He blinks at me in shock. "How'd that bitch die?!" I grin. "Well.. I was mad because she told me I couldn't go around killing people I didn't like to a fake God. I showed her I could, and that Jashin-sama was not fake!! I killed dat bitch!!" They all blink at me, someone muttering something about an 'exact replica'. Dad grins at me, ruffling my hair. "Way to go, Sukoshi Kirā." I glance at Hoshi, noting her blush. I grin at her, winking in the direction of Deidara. She glares at me, her blush increasing in color. I laugh and hug my dad back. A quiet cough catches my attention. I look over to see Itachi in the doorway, looking at me expectantly. "Excuse me, Motherfucker! I'll be back!" I follow Itachi down a corridor and into a room. As soon as the door is closed, he's right up on me. "Just who are you?" I blink. "Kuroi. Daughter of Hidan and Misaka. Why do you ask?" He growls in frustration, Sharingan spinning. "No, I mean who are you?! You come in here and just take us all down easily! Hoshi is an amazing Kunoichi, but you did practically all the work out there!! No normal Kunoichi can take all of the akatsuki down that easily!!" I smile at him. "In my defense, it actually drained me of my chakra. I'm actually still in terrible condition. If you were to attack me right now, I'd die." He stops at that, blinking at me. I look at him carefully. "You're ill. Very ill. Why haven't you gone to a medic nin?" He splutters, trying to find an excuse. I sigh. Placing my palms onto his chest, I draw the sickness out of his body. The green-sickly chakra wraps around me, absorbing into my body. I cough, blood splattering everywhere. "What'd you just do?!" I spit blood out and smile wearily at him. "I took your sickness away. It's an ability even Hoshi is not aware of, so keep it between us." He grabs ahold of me in a panicked state. "What?! No! That illness is deadly!!" I stop smiling. "I'm aware. I'll only have the sickness for three more days. I can't die, I'm immortal. When I take someone's sickness away, I have it for as long as they had to live. If you weren't taking those replenishing pills of yours, you would've died in three days. Those replenishing pills would've given you about 3 years tops. You're fine now. No sickness, no blindness. Your Sharingan can't harm your eyesight any longer, my chakra prevents it." He stares at me. "Why would you do that?" I chuckle, but it soon turns into a cough. "Your little brother needs you. Dying will only turn his cold heart into stone." His brows furrow. "I.. Don't understand." I shake my head. "Sasuke is with Orochimaru, in hopes of gaining the strength to kill you."

_______________________________

I know I'm terrible!!! But at least it's a pretty long chapter!!!! I hope you enjoy, if not, I'm sorry!!! I'll do my best to do much better from now on!! I've just had so much crap to deal with! I just want you all to know that I love each and every one of you and I'm so thankful for all of you!!! Merry christmas!! Hopefully I can get a Christmas special up!!