Chapter 5

DISCLAIMER!!!: I do not own Naruto. I only own Hoshi, Kuroi, and the plot.

I sigh. I'm gonna get a lot of shit for this from Hoshi, whether he dies or not. "You ready, Uchiha?" He 'Hn's, which I'm assuming is a yes. "Okay. I hope you're ready." I grin, "Because this is gonna hurt like a bitch." His eyes widen, but before he can say anything, I shove my spear through his heart. Working rapidly, I cut my arm with my dagger and allow my blood to drop into his wound. Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan activates, causing me to cringe. I shake off the guilt of harming his so badly that his body reacts on its own, and begin the chant. "Hear my words, Oh mighty Jashin, for I bring you a new worshiper. Fill him with your mighty presence, so he shall be immortal and able to carry out your desires as you see fit. Allow him life forever more, and he shall seek to obey your commands." As I speak, I draw the Jashin symbol with my blood on his forehead. His body slowly begins to turn from peach to black and white. It's working. You have done well, my beloved worshiper. He is a keeper for sure. I blush slightly, honored that Lord Jashin himself spoke to me. Turning my attention to Itachi, I notice his figure unmoving and lifeless. I go into panic mode. "Uchiha?! W-wake up!! Come on!! Hoshi will kill me!! No, what about Sasuke?! Come on Itachi, wake up!!!" His eyes shoot open and he looks over at me fondly. "You finally spoke my name." I 'Tch'. BAM! "Ouch! That hurt!" I sniff. "Don't scare me like that ever again, Uchiha." He rolls his eyes at me, nursing the bump on his head. I begin cleaning up the room, knowing Nagato will be irritated at me if I didn't but he'd be too scared to say anything. I feel a presence behind me suddenly and strong arms wrap around my small figure. "What did you mean by 'Second Oldest Uchiha', back when we fought?" My breath hitches and bitterflies erupt in my stomach. "Uh.. I-Uh.. Obito is still alive.." I mutter. Itachi suddenly spins me around, panic on his face. "What?! What do you mean?" I sigh, looking up into his worried eyes. "Tobi is actually Obito.. The thing is, Obito is pretending to be Madara.. So Tobi is Madara, and Madara is Obito." He glares, thinking hard. "So you're telling me that, that dango-loving idiot is actually Obito?" I nod. "Oh, and he's the one that set the nine-tailed fox loose 13 years ago.." I add in, which was an obvious mistake. "Dammit! Kakashi-san would be devastated upon hearing this!" I feel myself growing fonder of Itcahi with that simple exclamation he just made. He still cares for the Leaf.. I steady my resolve. "We don't have time to be fartin' around. C'mon, Uchiha. I wanna get Hoshi's temper tantrum over with now." Itachi glares at me and sighs, but follows me back to them nonetheless. I mentally snicker at the realization that he has no idea he's in his Death Possession Blood jutsu, which is obvious considering he looks like me or Dad. Itachi takes the lead and I obediently follow him to the living room. "-and Kuroi was like-" I stop Itachi and motion for him to be quiet so I can see what she's saying about me, "'Fuck you Snake Bastard! If you think you can get away with shit like this, you've got another thing coming Motherfucker!' and that's when she proceeds to attempt to attack Orochimaru, only to have Kabuto sneak up behind her and hit her with a jutsu that knocked her out for days on end. Would've killed anyone else." I walk in at that moment, pouting. "Hoshi!! You can't just go around telling people about my embarrassing moments!!" I whine, waiting for anyone to notice Itachi's new look. Dad was apparently the first one to notice. Or at least say anything. "Why the fuck does he look like a Jashinist?" Everyone's eyes zero in on the direction of Dad's finger, the place Itachi stood. I snicker at Itachi's glare, his eyes laced with confusion. "Kuroi.." I gulp. "Yes, Hoshi-chan?" I hesitantly meet her glare. "Did you turn Itachi into a Jashin worshiper?!" I laugh awkwardly. "Well you see.." "I'm gonna kill you!!!" I let out an undignified squeak and run around the room with the angered Nara hot on my heels. I look back for a split second and manage to trip and fall. I shut my eyes, bracing for impact, but never meet the ground. I peek one eye open to see the ground mere inches from my face. I look up to find that my savior is none other than Obito himself. I mentally sigh. Great. I'm gonna have to wash my skin off of my arms now that the bastard's touched me. "Kuroi-chan!! What are you doing?!" I sigh and jump up and away from Obito. "Gomennasai Tobi-kun! I wasn't watching where I was going!" He giggles. "It's okay Kuroi-chan! Just be more careful because Tobi won't always be around to catch you!" Good riddance. I nod and smile, only to hear a cough. I turn around to find Itachi glowering at Obito and Kuroi glowering at me. I go over and poke Itachi to get his attention away from Obito. He immediately realizes what was going on just a second before and turns back around to Kuroi. "I asked her. I wanted to become a worshiper of Jashin. If you have a problem with that, take it up with me." Hoshi stares at Itachi astounded, looking like a fish out of water.

________________________________

Yay!! Chapter 5!! I'm getting better at this whole 'update faster' thing! I hope you enjoy! I know it's a bit shorter then normal, but I'll hopefully do better next time!