Chapter 2

"Kuroi-chan!!!!!!! Time to get uuuuuppppppp!!!!!" I hazily glance at an orange blob. Upon seeing thy enemy, I go into defense mode. I push him against the nearest wall. I snarl. "You! You better be damned sure I'm going to rip you to shreds motherfucker!!" He tenses up, thinking I know his identity (which I do). He soon relaxes at my next words. "I let you slip by yesterday, but it won't happen again!! No one walks over Kuroi and gets away with it!!" He whimpers. "G-Gomennasai, Kuroi-chan!! I didn't know you were there!!" I glare at him a few seconds before letting him loose, 'humph'ing. "Fine.... Gomennasai Jashin-sama. I cannot kill this one!" Considering there's another Jashinist around, he knows I've considered him a friend, or at least an acquaintance. He squeals and grabs me by the hand, effectively pulling me to our destination. I grab my scythe and weapon pouch before he manages to fully drag me. "Senpai!!! Deidara-senpai!!!!! KUROI-CHAN AND I ARE BEST FRIENDS NOW!!!" Deidara's eye twitches in annoyance. "Would you stop yelling in my ear, un?!??" I smirk at the he/she and he slowly recoils back, away from me. "Enough! You damned fools! Tobi, you brought the bitch for a reason!" A cough grabs my attention away from my father. "It's troublesome.. We have to fight them all and effectively take down at least 4 of them between each other. That does NOT mean killing, Kuroi-chan." I pout, my good mood ruined by Hoshi's last sentence. "That's correct. Your test begins..NOW!!" They gather in a stance, forming an unusual teamwork. Grinning maniacally, I shift my scythe onto my shoulder. "Gomennasai Kuroi-chan!! We can't go easy on each other!!!" I scowl at the stupid nin and glance at my partner. "You sure I can't kill that one?" She sighs before glaring at me. I hold my hands up in defense. "Sorry! I'll leave you to it!!" She closes her eyes and goes down on one knee, building up chakra. I feed a small amount of chakra to my ears to be able to hear enemies trying to conduct a sneak attack. Kisame runs at me with his weapon raised, his shark teeth gleaming in the sunlight. I grin back and throw my scythe at him, linking a chakra rope to the weapon. He ducks, thrusting his weapon at me with full-force. I jump up, narrowly missing his wrapped blade. I grin into his wide eyes, winking at the shocked shark-nin. Twisting in the air, I use the momentum to bring my scythe back towards him while simultaneously grabbing my double edged dagger from its hilt. As soon as my feet hit the rough ground, my scythe grasps Kisame's jacket and my dagger catches Dad's scythe, narrowly missing my wrist. I grin up at the tall man, twisting my arm and dragging his scythe down with my entire body force, flipping into the air. Within doing so, Kisame manages to hit Dad instead of me, extracting a small amount of his chakra. Dad splutters, "I'm gonna fucking sacrifice you to Jashin-sama when this is over with!!" He jerks his scythe up, making me retract my own quickly. I twist out of the way of the dangerous weapon and push his scythe away from me with my own. I use his his scythe as a lift, jumping out from the path of a shuriken. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS TOBI!!" "Y-yes mam!!" He squeaks, running behind Pein-sama. Pein wearily glances at him, but says nothing. I smirk, turning my attention back to Kisame. As I'm still in the air, I jump up and grab four throwing needles. I effectively hit four different spots in Kisame's nerve system, temporarily killing him. He drops down with shocked eyes before slumping over. I feel a tingling pain in my left arm. Using a kunai, I stab the person who wounded me, staring into familiar violet eyes. We grin at each other before stepping back. He licks the end of his scythe before using the wound I created to draw the sacrificial Jashinst symbol on the ground. He laughs manically. "NOW!!! Now you'll find out what real power is, Bitch!!" I glare at the 'bitch' comment. His skin turns black with white markings, his crazed eyes standing out even more. He pulls out a spear, making me grin lopsidedly. So that's his weapon choice for this... Interesting... "TIME TO DIE, BITCH!!" He stabs himself in the heart, thus stabbing me also. I bend over for dramatic effect, coughing up some of my blood. They all let out an undignified 'what?!', causing me to laugh. They thought he managed to kill an immortal. "You didn't think you could kill me off that easily, did you Motherfucker?" I glance up at the dumbfounded father. "What the fuck?!?! Why aren't you fucking dead, bitch?!?!" Chuckling, I use my fallen blood to create the same exact symbol while licking his off of the kunai I had previously cut him with. His eyes widen. My skins changes to an exact replica if his as the symbol is complete. "I'm not dead, Daddy, because I'm fucking immortal..." I grin deviously. "HOLY SHIT!!! MOTHERFUCKER!!! THATS WHY YOU CALLED HIM MOTHERFUCKER!! HE FUCKED YOUR MOTHER, AND YOU WERE BORN, CREATING A MOTHERFUCKER!!!" Kisame suddenly shouts, sitting beside Pein due to his loss. Pein hits him on the head, effectively knocking him out. "Are you fucking with me?" Dad asks incredulously, staring at me in shock. "Nope, my mom is!" I exclaim, a grin adorning my face. Then I ponder on my answer. "Well... At least she was!! But who cares about the fucking past?!?! I will when hell freezes over!!!" Grinning, I ready my dagger, preparing to stab myself. His eyes narrow and he grins. "Heh.. Guess you're right, my *Sukoshi Kirā!" I grin at my father, loving the nickname already. I use my special ability to control blood on myself, commanding my blood to freeze. Dad's eyes widen and he falls to the ground. I walk over to his circle and erase it with my foot, used to temporarily having my blood frozen over. Glancing at Hoshi, she subtly nods. "IT'S ABOUT TO GET GOOD BITCHES!!" I shout, grinning at the 5 remaining members.

______________________________

I feel accomplished!!! Chapter 2!!!! vote, comment, do your thing!! And wish me luck, because I have strep throat and it's awful!!! Okay....that's irrelevant. Anywho!!! ENJOY!! Or....don't.

*Sukoshi Kirā-little killer