C H A P T E R 7 (EDITED)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Teacher

-And just like your first encounter with the man, you choked once again. He glared at you and you covered your mouth. Your heart raced.

You didn't know he was a Pro Hero...

His eyes widened slightly, but he looked away right after. He reached into his sleeping bag that he was holding strangely and took out suits.

"Wear this and come to the field" he told everyone. He gave it to Midoriya and walked away with his yellow sleeping bag.

You took your hand off and coughed loudly, catching attention of your new friend. "You alright?" he asked. You looked at him when you felt something rub your back.

But when you looked, noticed that his hands were on his lap, and not on your back.

You noticed a dark shadow coming from him. Looking behind you, you saw a shadow that looked exactly like him.

"That's Dark Shadow. He's my quirk. He's making sure you are okay. Are you?" he asks again and you nod, looking at the shadow.

It blushes slightly and slowly goes behind Tokoyami. You smile and wave at it slightly. It waves back shyly and you giggle.

"Everyone get your own suit! We shall follow what Aizawa-Sensei said and not waste anymore time!" Iida shouted throughout the room.

Everyone slowly stood up and took a suit from Midoriya, who was avoiding eye contact with everyone.

You were gonna grab a suit when Dark Shadow took one and gave it to you. "Thank you, Dark Shadow" you said and it blushed again. You petted it's head and looked at Tokoyami.

"I'm gonna go change in the Girl's Bathroom. See you in the field, Tokoyami!" you exclaimed and left the room. Tokoyami nodded and looked at Dark Shadow who was behind him, blushing.

"You gave her a suit, but didn't even give me one. Thanks Dark Shadow..."

--- ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ---

You changed into your suit and walked back to the classroom to place your clothes inside your bag. You were even more nervous than you were before.

You didn't think you would meet that guy again. And you definitely didn't think it would be like this.

Heck, you didn't think he'd be a teacher at all or even a damn Pro Hero.

Some of your classmates were still there, doing the same. Sadly, your friend Tokoyami wasn't there in the classroom anymore. But you are happy that you made your first friend in U.A.

Finally, you found someone new. You didn't care if your parents didn't allow you to have friends. You needed one eventually to become a hero.

You followed your classmates that you haven't talked to yet, since they looked like they knew the way to the field.

As you were walking with them, a guy with red spiky hair approached you.

"Hey! I'm Eijirou Kirishima. Do you wanna be friends?" he asked you. You were startled by his sudden question but nodded. "I'm Adzumi Afuru. You can call me whatever you would like" you told him.

He smiled, showing his pointy but bright teeth. "What's your quirk?" he asked. You decided to fool with him since he looked really fun to be with and not the type to get mad easily.

"Look into my hand" you told him, stopping in your tracks. He stopped too, your other classmates walking ahead of you two.

You raised your hand to his face and he concentrated on the palm of your hand. "Now wha-"