C H A P T E R 5 (EDITED)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

THE ENCOUNTER

Taking in a deep breath, you readied yourself for another of her dramatic responses.

"Ma'am, you do know that I-"

"No! This is unacceptable! It was already hard accepting you since you haven't graduated from high school, but now you have pushed me to my limits!" she said, dramatically.

You rolled your eyes internally. "I cannot accept this type of behavior!" she exclaimed, putting the back of her palm on her forehead.

"You always wear black! Everybody else in the building is so colorful but then your outfit choice everyday? Unacceptable!"

She's so dramatic...

"You have worked with us for six years! Do you know how hard it was to instruct a little girl around the building? So that's why I can no longer deal with you anymore. Shoo! Before I collapse from your tardiness!"

She walked back into her building and you sighed. Rubbing your forehead in annoyance, you walked away slowly from the building you used to work in.

It was the only place that you could get a job in. All you had to do was make everyone coffee, hand out things to the other people that worked there, and clean the floor once in awhile.

It wasn't your ideal job since you only did it so you could have food to eat and other things you needed to have to survive.

She gave you your pay yesterday so I guess you have to live off of that for awhile and with your other savings until you find a new job.

At least I got into U.A...

As you were walking back home, you was silent. You just thought of how you were gonna deal with your new life now.

Managing with money, food, and a harder school life.

If only you could ask Uncle Jun for help. But he had lots of problems too so you didn't want to bother him with yours.

You had a lot of time on your hands at the moment. You didn't have to work eight hours a day anymore. Maybe you could use the time to find a new job before the first day in U.A starts.

You started releasing smoke slowly, trying to calm yourself down.

Everything will be fine...

You can do this...

Out of stress, you decided to sit down. Sitting down in the corner of the sidewalk, you did some breathing exercises to calm yourself down.

Suddenly, you felt something graze against your leg. You opened your eyes to see grayish white cat nuzzling up to you. You cooed at how cute it looked.

"Awe~" you said in a soft voice.

Your hand instinctively went to pet it's head, but a sudden shout startled both you and the cat. "Pillow, where are you!" a deep voice shouted through the streets.

Your head diverted itself to where the sound came from.

Then, a tall man in all black came rushing towards you and the cat. He swooped up the kitty and held it in his arms, ignoring your entire existence.

"Pillow, Don't run off like that" he told the cat who was comfortably in his arms. His voice was deep and raspy and it caught your attention.

He's probably the owner, but damn he's attractive.

He was petting the little guy with so much care that you wished that was your kitty he was touching-

Wait what did you just think about?

Oh my god...

Your eyes widened in embarrassment because of your dirty mind. You choked on your saliva, looking away from the both of them.

THIRD POV

Aizawa had left his door open once again, leading to the wild chase of cat and owner.

"Damn it. I should've checked the door before I rushed to the kitchen..." he mumbled in frustration, putting on his shoes in a rush.

He grabbed his house keys and closed the door behind him as he rushed out of his house.

He had called his pet cat over for his breakfast after he prepared himself a meal, but noticed that his beloved cat has not responded to his call.

He soon felt a strong breeze coming from the front door and he instantly knew he escaped.

"Pillow!" he called out, hand in his hair.

"She isn't wearing her collar..." he thought, worried. He power walked through the streets, searching for the naughty cat. "Pillow! Where are you!" he called out once more, walking further.

Then he could see a familiar fluffy tail.

He sighed in relief and rushed to her. He grabbed her and cradled her in her arms. She purred against her chest and a small smile appeared on his face.

"Pillow, Don't run off like that" he told the sleepy kitty. She just purred and he chuckled lightly, petting its soft head.

Then he heard a choke below him and saw a girl. She was all in black like him, sitting on the dirty sidewalk, looking away.

"What is this girl doing here?" he thought, pro-hero instincts kicking in.

"Hey, are you alright?" he asked with his calm, deep voice. He heard her choke again and he kneeled down, putting his hand on her back and the other holding his pet.

"Are you choking? What's wrong?" he asked again. She didn't answer, still looking away. He took matters into his own hands and gently turned her shoulder so he could see if she's alright.

Then, they locked eyes. She was beet red. Her eyes were sparkling a bit and she was biting her lip in embarrassment.

"Answer me" he told her in a soft voice. She just nodded and hurriedly stood up.

"I-I'm okay" she finally answered and Aizawa stood up with a soft huff.

"Good. For a second there, I thought you didn't know how to speak" he said, sternly. She took it as a joke and laughed slightly.

One of his eyebrows raised and looked at her. "It wasn't a joke. I was serious. I thought my cat scratched you or something" he added.

Adzumi nodded awkwardly.

"I'm okay. Don't worry about it" she said, shifting in her place as if she was uncomfortable. Aizawa noticed the awkward situation and he made his move.

"Alright. Now that you are okay, I'll get going. Take care, Red Choking Girl" he said and walked away. His hair swaying with the wind.

"Yeah, choke me daddy..." she suddenly thought.

Adzumi choked again and looked away. She face palmed herself again and sighed, calming herself down for the third time.

"That was so embarrassing..." she muttered, covering her face. She put her hands down and continued to walk back home, the thought of the mysterious guy suddenly replacing her thoughts of worry.

She had never had an encounter like that before. Especially with a hot guy. She wasn't really interested in those things before, but as a hormonal teen, she couldn't help it.

"At least I won't see him again. I wouldn't have to deal with him anymore so its fine..." she said, under her breath.

Or so she thought...