C H A P T E R 6 (EDITED)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

THE FIASCO

(short chapter)

This was your first day of being a U.A student. You really couldn't believe it. Your dream finally came true. You were wearing the uniform of the school, but wore a black long coat with it.

You still had your mask and boots on. Something you couldn't live without. Standing in front of the big gates of U.A once again, you let out a shaky sigh.

Students with different quirks passed by you as they walked in. Some looked confident while some looked just as nervous as you were.

Pushing that feeling back, you walked in with confidence, hoping this day would be great...

--- ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ---

Getting through the halls and finding your class was harder than you thought it would be.

U.A was huge. It didn't help that there were students who were rushing to find their class, bumping people as they ran. You, were one of those victims.

You were pushed down harshly on the floor as the kid that was rushing used you to move faster. Crashing down on the cold hard surface, you groaned.

"Watch it, you brat!" a raspy deep voice shouted behind you. You turned around to see one of the students mad. He had blonde hair that went up in spike like shapes and he looked as if he was fuming in anger.

He was staring at the direction of where the guy that pushed you ran to.

He really looked mad for some reason. You felt like you were supposed to be him at that point. "Um-" you said, slowly tugging on his pants.

He looked down and kicked your hand away. "Stand up before people trample on you, you sad emo" he exclaimed before walking off.

You weren't sure if you were thankful or confused and scared.

You slowly nodded even if he couldn't see you anymore. Standing up, you dusted off the dirt that might've stuck to your clothes as you fell.

Then you headed on your way, finding your class.

1-A

(yes this is an alternate universe where instead of Kouji Kouda in the class, it was you. sorry kouda, no hate to you or the people who like you)

You finally found the classroom, and as expected from U.A, the doors were huge.

There were already people inside, and that made your heart race even more.

New people that will be my classmates for a long time. Don't mess it up...

You slid the door open and you saw students with different styles and different looks.

They all look so interesting...

Their attention was on you once you opened the door. You hid the fact that you were nervous and just waved at everyone. "Hello" you simply said.

Some waved at you with a smile, while some mouthed "Hi".

Then you saw a familiar face.

Ah, he's my classmate.

"Blondie!" you exclaimed, looking at the familiar spiky blonde hair once again. You didn't mean to say it out loud but oh well. He shot you a glare and scoffed.

"It's Bakugo! Do you wanna die?" he growled and that just made him all the more interesting.

He sat down and placed his feet on the table.

What a nice way to introduce yourself.

You raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Baka (idiot)" you muttered softly. His eyes widened and he was about to stand when a blue haired boy started yelling.

His attention turned to him and you used that time to find yourself a seat.

"Get your feet off the table!?" the blue haired student told Bakugo. They just kept on blabbering so you didn't want to listen in.

You found an empty chair and sat down, waiting for the teacher to arrive like everyone else. You were beside someone that had a bird's head. It was quite cool actually.

"It's you..." the blue haired man exclaimed as he was looking at the door.

Everyone looked at where he was looking, even you. It was the boy from the entrance exam. The boy who defeated the No Point Villain.

How did he pass?

The blue haired boy greeted him and approached him. "I'm Midoriya, nice to meet you Iida" the green haired boy said with a faint smile.

You diverted your attention to your table and fiddled with your hands.

"So we have Bakugo, Midoriya, and Iida. I'll keep that in mind..." you told yourself and started playing with your quirk.

You let out small smoke rings and quickly took it back in since their were smoke detectors in the room.

The guy with the bird's head looked at you as you were messing around. He spoke with his surprisingly deep voice.

"I'm Fumikage Tokoyami. You can call me Tokoyami or whatever you would like..."

He had this dark aura and you liked it.

"I'm Adzumi Afuru. You can call me Adz or whatever you would like" you replied. He nodded.

"I will call you Adzumi for now..." he told you and you nodded. You could hear gasps from the door once again and you looked.

Oh shit...

"Im your teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you"