C H A P T E R 1 (EDITED)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

ENTRANCE EXAM

U.A Highschool...

The Top Hero Academy in Japan.

There you were, standing in front of the rather large building. Well, what did you expect? It is U.A after all. Different students from different schools were scattered everywhere around the building for one thing.

THE ENTRANCE EXAM.

She never thought this day would come. She never thought that she would be trying to get in and learn in this prestigious school. But getting in this school was rather tricky. Especially when you are trying to get in the Hero Course...

Which you were trying to do...

She took a deep breath and let it all out. Her quirk activated a little bit, releasing a little bit of smoke.

You can do this...

She walked in with confidence and a bit of nervousness. But she believed that she could do this. It was her dream after all. Surrounded by countless people she didn't know, all she could think was

"How many of them would actually make it and pass?..."

She entered the building and quickly went inside the U.A Hero Course Exam Orientation Room. It was a big room with a large screen with U.A's logo on it. A man with long blond hair that went up into the air stood in front. One of the known Pro Heroes, Present Mic.

She sat down on an empty seat and waited until every seat was occupied so Present Mic could start. She shifted quietly in her seat while others rushed to sit and listen. A loud voice was heard and she already knew it was gonna start already.

He explained the rules, told us what we needed to know, and basically what to do and expect during the exam.

Others asked him questions while she sat quietly. Tempted to use her quirk at this time of boredom, she stopped herself.

Save it for the exam.

The seminar had finished and everyone left the room to go to their entrance exam location. Students were already crowding the area. waiting in front of the bus. She held in her breath and joined them.

--- ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ---

My name is Adzumi Afuru.

My quirk is Smoke.

I can emit smoke that can be any type I want. Rather that being harmful and deadly or simply smoke that can put people to sleep.

I can also make myself partly smoke, which can make me float. I can make small smoke clouds that can produce acid rain. The acids can dissolve through metal and hard, thick, objects- but not through skin.

I can shoot smoke out of my hands and feet like a strong smoke machine, which can shoot me up into the air. I can become smoke itself and travel in its form. Turning things into smoke and keeping it in my body is also a thing I can do.

My smoke doesn't affect the earth since my body takes down the elements that affect the earth and just disappears instead of affecting the ozone layer. (I know that's impossible, but just go with it)

I can also collect smoke from the area surrounding me and suddenly make smoke explosions which are strong enough to blast off debris and enemies. The downfall of my quirk? Too much smoke can affect my lungs that's why I have a mask to protect me from it.

I reach my limit every time I collect large amounts of smoke and release it in one go. I can only do that once a day or twice but it can be dangerous to me so I rather do not do it often.