Thinking of Rewriting Some Stories

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone been doing well and has been taking care of themselves during these trying times with what been happening in the world. Also I know it been while since you heard from me, much less seen any updates, but to be honest things hasn't been easy since this pandemic started, but I've been getting through it. Anyway while everything been going on I've been reading some of my stories and come to conclusion;...

...

...

MOST OF MY WORKS SUCK ASS! 

I guess when I thought about most of these stories and plot for them which made sense to at first (when I was younger) but now most of the plot does make sense to me but it a little bit all over the place, but I like how I sometimes change the  story lines for most  of my fanfictions instead of following the anime. So I decided that I WILL be writing some of these stories while also trying to follow my ideas instead of trying to please everyone as most of the time I would try to please others ideas then my own and contradict myself when I get good ideas but when I see one bad comment I immediately shut down for a bit and re think all my ideas for the story. I guess because I was younger I want  to please everyone then myself (sometimes making me kind of sad). Now, it going to be totally different as I learned you can't please everyone no matter what you do as there will always be haters out here who will still talk shit even if you do everything they want. So I'm planning rewriting a few stories that didn't truly hit my ideas or how I wanted them to go (they'll still be up, but I'll be rewriting the chapters, probably changing the title[every two weeks] and probably changing the cover since I've been trying out photoshop to create my covers).

Cuz I honestly want to start writing my own book (not a fanfiction) with my own characters, my own ideas and plot. That my goal for the future.

So, the stories that I will be updating is: 

Sweet Worth Meeting

What A King Without A Badass Queen

We Fight Together Rewrite

Wallflowers Together

Our Dreams 

Changing Fate

United We Stand