𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Recap: "That's what I think we are." Riley lied before kissing his cheek. "I love you, Lucas. . . and now I know how. How do you feel about him, Maya?" She asked her.

Everyone turned to Maya as Farkle looked down catching on to what Riley was doing.

". . ."

After everything Riley had told Lucas everyone was confused on why she did that because everyone could tell she liked Lucas very much since the day she met him Riley has always talked about how she felt for Lucas he even knew about her feeling for him but at that moment it seemed like he didn't really.

Later that night everyone was outside on the porch aside from Riley and Maya as they went to the room they were staying at after Isabella and Skylar got out since they changed into different outfits. Lucas leaned on the rail as Isabella sat on the rail in the corner overlooking the beautiful night sky as the stars we out shining so bright which was something she missed. In Philadelphia there weren't as many car lights as there are in the city so you were able to see the stars at night but in the city you are barely able to see any stars.

"Brother and sister. . . Riley and I are brother and sister now. What does that even mean?" Lucas questioned, still shocked with everything Riley had told him early as well as wondering why she said all of that. "I don't know, try asking her uncle." Isabella pointed to her boyfriend as Lucas turned to her as if he was expecting her to have the answers.

"I have no clue I barely know why Belle's gets irritated when I move the bowls." Joshua held his arms up as Lucas was about to ask him. "I get irritated because you don't move them you leave them in the sink same goes with Holden." Isabella rolled her eyes at her boyfriend as she also nodded to one of her best friends.

"How did this get to me now? And I don't see the huge problem Sky doesn't complain about me doing that." Holden sighed as Skylar turned to her boyfriend hearing his comment.

"I don't complain because when you leave your dishes in the sink you run out of the kitchen just when I enter and hide so I don't find you." Skylar raised an eyebrow as she scoffed knowing what her boyfriend does all the time.

"Anyone else?" Lucas asked Zay, Farkle, and Pappy Joe seeing as the older teenagers didn't know and weren't much help at the moment.

"What does anything mean out the mouth of a girl? I mean, I used to tell Vanessa, clear day, "Vanessa, I'd buy you a house, and I'd be yours forever, and I'd buy you ice cream," You know what she said? "I don't want you to buy me a house, I don't want your ice cream, and I don't like you." How am I supposed to understand that?" Zay questioned as he explained to everyone his failed attempt on getting the girl he liked.