"Sam. Hello," Castiel said.

"I think I might have found something. Is Rae there?"

"Oh good, good. She is. She's sleeping." He coughed several times painfully.

"Cas? You there?"

"It's okay, I'm... um... I'm okay. Go... go on." He coughed more painfully.

"All right, get this. A "John Doe" who was murdered in Wisconsin a week ago turns out to be this guy named Drew Neely who went missing from religious order in Northern Ohio... okay?"

"Yeah?" Castiel coughed again.

"Now, Drew Neely had been missing for three years. Killed his wife, his kids... just disappeared. I know it's thin, but... if this guy was possessed..."

"That would make him the first..." Castiel had another coughing fit.

"The first lead, the first anything we've seen in..." Sam stopped, hearing Castiel's constant coughing.

Castiel coughed. "Sorry."

Sam frowned. "Actually... you know what... now that I'm looking at this more, I think, I, uh... think I jumped the gun here, man."

"No, Sam, you said it was something."

"Yeah... uh... it's not," Sam lied. "I was wrong, sorry."

"I can help."

"Cas... we tried that."

"Sam... you can't blame what that demon did to your shoulder on me or Azrael; you were out of..."

"I'm not, I'm not blaming anything on you two. What happened, happened, and... you need to be worrying about yourself. Rae should worry about herself. I really shouldn't have bothered you."

"How are you, Sam?"

"Good. I'm all right. I'm just... tired, you know. Be better when we get them back... after... after I kick their butts."

"I miss them. As does Azrael."

"Yeah."

"Why would they just disappear?"

"Who says they had a choice?"

"Well then, who wrote the notes? If there's any chance... any chance at all that Dean and Natalia are still..."

"Still... even remotely Dean and Natalia?"

Sam hung up and looked with worried and sad.

BAR

Dean sang badly, ""I'm too sexy for my love; too sexy for my love; love's going to leave me.""

Natalia smirked at her brother's singing.

The crowd booed at Dean's terrible singing, but he didn't care. He smiled at a waitress, Anne-Marie. She acknowledged him with a smile as she walked by. Crowley was sitting at a table in the bar, talking to two other men.

Dean sang even more off key. ""I'm too sexy for my shirt. Too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts. And I'm too sexy for Milan; too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan.""

"Turn it off!" a girl cried.

Dean took a swig from his beer bottle. "Everybody!"

Dean, in bed, rolled off Anne-Marie. They were covered by a bedsheet and looked very satisfied.

"Okay. Wow!" Anne-Marie breathed. "What time is it? Daryl's going to kill me if I'm late from my break again."

Dean reached over to look at the clock. "Oops. Heh-heh-heh."