1. Heartbreaker

[Black]

Natalia made her way to a crossroads. She buried a box that she'd prepared in advance.

Moments later, a crossroads demon appeared. "A Winchester. Why am I not surprised."

Natalia held up the Second Blade. "I'm not gonna hurt you. Bring Dylan back."

"Sweetie, even if I wanted to, lover boy's the one place I can't go."

"Well, you gotta have some way to bring him back!"

"We're done dealing with Winchesters. You all make everything so complicated."

Natalia pursed her lips. "Fine. If you won't deal, I'll make it easier for you. I wrote a note in case this plan didn't pan out." She broke the Devil's Trap. "Kill me. Free pass."

"Always happy to kill a Winchester."

Natalia handed the Second Blade to the crossroads demon, who stabbed her, then disappeared, dropping the blade.

Crowley appeared next to her. "Oh, Lady. You have no idea what you've just done."

Natalia woke up and frowned. "What the-"

"It's a new kind of life, darling. Come on. I'll take you to Squirrel."

Her eyes flicked black.

EXT. FOREST

A woman was suspended above someone by chains. She was bleeding from several wounds.

"I heard the rumors. I said "no, that can't be". Two Winchesters, one of us? But it's true, isn't it? Whatever soul you had; whatever boy scout code you cuddled up to at night; it's all gone. Leaving what? Look at you!"

Sam held a bloody knife. "Where is Crowley?"

"Eat me," Dar retorted.

Sam nodded and smirked, hesitated, stepped forward, and plunged the knife into Dar's stomach. "One more time! Where is Crowley?!"

Sam twisted the blade as Dar moaned in pain. "Where's my brother and sister?"

"I don't know!" Dar cried.

Sam cut Dar's neck and held a cup to it to catch the blood.

"No one knows!" Dar screamed. "They won't answer!"

"Make the call!" Sam ordered.

"We're under orders!!"

"Make the call!!"

Dar was crying. "Please!"

Sam dropped the cup, grabbed Dar's face, and screamed at her. "Where's my brother and sister?!"

He made his way back to the bunker and picked up the books, 'Demonic Possession' and 'Rituals of Human Possession'.

Sam answered his phone and spoke a little before saying, "Right, right, so, no noticeable crop failures, no mass cattle deaths, nothing?"

"No, nothing on the radar, nothing on the scope. I'd say that's a good thing."

"No... yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right. I hear you, Mike. Thanks. That is a good thing. All right, well, keep me posted if anything does pop up."

"All right. Watch yourself, Sam."

"I will. You got it. Thanks."

Sam hung up the phone. He washed his face with his good hand, since one was in the sling, and stared into the mirror. He sat at the table with books, a police scanner, and researched crop conditions on his laptop. Eventually, he got up and opened the door to Dean's room and turned on the light. He picked up a folded note from Dean's pillow, which read 'SAMMY, LET ME GO'. He made his way to Natalia's room and picked up a note. 'SAMMY, I'M SO SORRY. LET ME GO'. He made his way to the kitchen, made breakfast and coffee for himself and sat, still researching. He looked at a page. "Missing Ohio Man Found Slain in Wisconsin". He snatched up his phone and dialed.