So Over it

If you guessed... you guessed right it was Tristian his ass the reason I'm going through this shit now. I should've just broken up with his ass when I started talking to kay. Then none of this would be going on. I answered the phone. Look Tristian we can't be together— then he cut me off and said "Bitch this shit over, I don't want you anymore you dirty bitch you ugly anyway, you stank whore you cheated on me for a dyke you stupid asf that's why she doesn't want you either" and hung up. He really just did the most for no reason but I didn't care it's just the shit he said which means he was feeling like that the whole time. I looked at the time and it was time for me to get up and go to school. I got up brushed my teeth and got in the shower. When I got out the shower I looked in the mirror I didn't even look like myself I was depressed I felt like everything was over I felt useless. My heart was hurting and I was in pain I just wanted it to stop the words that Kay said to me was still in my head like as if it was on repeat. I was tired and I was going to do something about it. I went to put on my clothes I put on some black tights with a pink half top with the same messy bun and no lashes again today I felt so bad. I went to the other room and opened my mom's medicine cabinet she had red pills I don't know what they were for but I grabbed them got 6 out and closed it back. I went downstairs and got a glass of water and took it. My mom was in a rush today because she had a job interview I was already late for school, she took me to school cam wasn't going today so it was just me by myself because cam wasn't going to school today. When I got there it was still traffic in the hallway and I can tell that the morning bell had just rung. I was walking down the hallway I started to feel really bad I was feeling dizzy and confused I saw Kay in the hallway she look at me with a confused look on her face. She was looking at me like a white person look at ghosts in scary movies. It was probably because I was looking rough but that wasn't why she was looking at me. She was looking at me because I was foaming out the mouth and I didn't even know it. She was walking up to me real slow all of a sudden my legs got weak and I feel down to the grown. I heard Kay and some more people calling my name "SHY, SHY WAKE UP BRUH" then I heard Kay apologizing but all I saw was a bright light and I followed it...Stay tuned.