A Side Mission

On the other side of the battle is Kupa Keep, a now thriving community, buzzing with players.
Wizard Fatass, AKA: Cartman, is sitting on his throne laughing. "Did you see them new kid?! They were all like 'NOOO! Don't take the stick! The Elven King will be so pissed at us!' and then you were just like WABOOSH! And stole the stick like it was nothing!" The new kid stays silent, as per usual. Cartman glares before looking at Princess Kenny. "Princess Kenny, can you and Paladin Butters do me a favor?" Kenny looks at Butters, his jacket hides his smile but Butters knows it's there. Kenny looks back at Cartman and nods. "Mrph mf fm, mrff mrphff?"
"Can you fucking not call me king fatass? Don't forget I can ban you into time and space like I did Clyde's dumbass!" Kenny just rolls his eyes. Butters sighs. "Fellas, can we just get this over with? What is it that you need?"
"Can you two go get Craig and Tweek and tell them to come to base? They aren't answering my texts at all." Butters nods and walks out the tent with Kenny.
Meanwhile, where is Tweek and Craig? And what are they doing? In a highly forested part of Stark's Pond, is Craig's parked car. Craig is in the backseat with Tweek, who has his hand on Craig's thigh. "Well Craig? Yes or no?" Tweek tilts Craig's chin up to make eye contact with him. "It's up to you, Handsome~" Craig is melting in Tweek's hand. His face is a deep red and he doesn't seem to be fully there. He blinks before nodding. "Y-yeah.. Let's do it.." With those words, Tweek smirks. He quickly pushes Craig onto his back and climbs on top of him. He leans in and gives Craig a long kiss before pushing his tongue into Craig's mouth. From there Tweek slowly slides his hands up Craig's shirt and gently traces his skin before going to take off his shirt completely. Craig has a tight grip on Tweek's shirt, almost digging his nails into his skin. Tweek sits up and smiles, taking off his own shirt before kissing down Craig's neck to his chest. Craig just gasps softly before letting out small moans.
Right as Tweek gets to Craig's waistline, there's a knock on the window. Both of them jolt and shuffle to get redressed before getting out of the car and brushing themselves off. Outside the car is no other than Butters and Kenny. They're just staring at Tweek and Craig in awe. "Oh, sorry fellas.. I didn't know you two were getting down to uh.. business." Tweek and Craig look at each other, they're both extremely flustered. Craig turns back to look at Kenny and Butters. "What the fuck do you guys want?" Butters just twiddles his thumbs and loons at the ground. "Cartman wanted us to come get you two.. He said you weren't answering his texts and he needs you at Kupa Keep.." Craig groans. "Are you fucking kidding me? If we're not answering his fucking messages we might be doing something! Fuck off--" "N-Now Craig.. Don't be like that.. K-Kenny and Butters are just following orders." Tweek grabs Craig's hand and gives it a soft squeeze. "It's okay, honey.." Craig looks at Kenny and Butters, glaring. "Fine, we'll come to the kingdom, BUT! You can't tell Cartman what we were doing.. Last thing we need is to be made fun of for being a happy and healthy couple."
Butters and Kenny nod, smiling. "As long as you do the same for us in return... But not right now.." Kenny grabs Butters' hand and smiles. Tweek and Craig nod. "Get in the car, we'll drive to Tweek's real fast to get our costumes and then we can all head to Kupa Keep together." Everyone piles into the car.
After about twenty minutes, everyone is finally at Kupa Keep. Cartman walks out of the tent and smiles as he speaks. "Peasants of Kupa Keep! I am proud to announce that we currently hold The Stick! In order to keep hold of The Stick, I have arranged for Tweek and Craig to keep a watch for any stupid fucking elves. Kenny and Butters will be set up in the tent guarding The Stick. And I will be tending to some special business at Buca De Faggoncini. I  return before bed time. I don't care if you fucking die, protect the damn stick!" He walks into the house and out the door.
On the other side of the battle, Kyle is busy planning on how to get the stick back. Seems like he also had some plans to go to Buca De Faggoncini.. What a coincidence..

---AUTHOR'S NOTE---
hello :)
I hope you enjoy a more like steamy kinda fic I guess
I'm tryna keep it not smutty but also not just fluff
if the chapters get actually smutty I'll put a warning, so don't sweat
i also might just make a pure smut fic later on but it'll probably be a one shot or something..
I haven't decided, so it's not certain
anyways, follow me on Instagram!! @ / chaos_professor_butters