Chapter 2

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"Gukkie!!"
The omega squealed seeing the little alpha playing with flowers...

"Tae tae",He runs toward the older and about to jump into towards him, but stumbled upon a stone and fell on his knees...

The omega grasped and quickly pick the younger up, who is trying the best to not cry...

"Hurts...Tae tae"! He said looking at his stinging knee...

"Wait for me here... Gukkie, I will go and bring the medicine"

"Or you want a piggyback from hungie"

"Tae Tae will give gukkie a piggyback?"

"Guggie love it!!"

Jungkook jumps with excitement , showing his bunny smile, he even forget the pain in his knees..

Taehyung quickly aid the knee with some herbal medicine and sat on the green meadows with the food he brought for them...

They spend most of their time in that garden, The green grass and the blue sky make their beautiful friendship better and stronger...

"Gukkie, I helped mommy to make sandwiches"
"Will you like to try", Tae asks with a hoping eye...

He wishes to make the other happy...

"I will tae tae", guk said and munch on one of the sandwich tae made of him...

"Hyung, Can I say you something", The 5-year-old guk asked with flustered cheeks...

"Okie",

"You are so beautiful Hyung", He looked down to avoid his eyes...

The omegas face become red with the cute compliment, He covered his face with his small paws...

"Gukkie you are both cute and handsome too"

They unconsciously intertwined their small hands and plays with the flowers

"Hyungie, I really love flowers they are so beautiful,"

"Just like you", He murmured...

"I love the queen of nights the most, Hyungie"

I can't forget it's sweet aroma...
(Fun fact from the author- I saw this flower blooming ,I took great care to make it bloom and I waited the whole night just to see it once)

(Night queen)

"But", He sadly look at the hills ...

"But tae tae hyungie", They bloom rarely...

Taehyung pulled the alpha to his lap and played with his brown lock, when he saw the younger was about to cry...

"I will cry gukkie, If you are sad"

Jungkoook grasped and suddenly cupped the omegas face...

"See hyungie, I am not sad", He said with a smile...

"Then tae tae is happy too", Taehyung said..

They spend the rest of the day tickling each other or making flower crowns for each other...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

So, This is the book which, I will upload daily just like Love you again..

So please give it a try..

It got the most votes..So I am writing this story..