Moon 125 || June 16, 2020

AstralClan Stats

Season: Leaf-bare | [2/3]
Weather: Windy
Event: Sxlkyclaws' Departure, Reformation, Sxlkyclaws' Curse

🐾

Prey: 6
Herbs: 87
Sticks: 48
Border Strength: 4/20

🐾

Cats: 11
Nova: 1
Comet: 1
Shooting Stars: 3
Falling Stars: 0
Meteorites: 5
Meteor Bursts: 0
Nebulas: 1
Cosmic Dusts: 0
Pets: 3 (2h, 0c, 1n)

🐾

Dens:
Prophet's Den: 1 (1/1)
Stars' Den: 1 (3/3)
Healers' Den: 1 (3/5)
Auras' Den: 1 (5/10)
Apprentices' Den: 2 (2/20)
Nursery: 1 (0/5)
Prison: 0

🐾 AstralClan News 🐾

"Attention, all cats," Rubblestar's voice called out and slightly echoed across the camp, "The clan's government system is changing once more, in order to not be DriftClan anymore." A chorus of confused murdering ripples through the cats. Rubblestar waited until they were quiet to address them.
"Sxlkyclaws is why! As many of you know—" suddenly, Rubblestar pushed a paw over their throat, preventing themself from speaking or breathing. Was this because of Sxlkyclaws? Yes.
"Oh, a clan meeting I see!" Sxlkyclaws spoke coolly after having appeared, but the cats knew there was intended malice, "It would be such a shame if someone were to interrupt." The spirit drawled, still in control of Rubblestar's body and causing the tom to suffocate himself. A cat from the audience quickly launched themselves onto Sxlkyclaws and disappeared, making the ghost's temporary control over the leader waver, and Rubblestar took this time to breathe and speak.
"We are no longer DriftClan anymore, but AstralClan! We no longer look up to Sxlkyclaws anymore, but StarClan!" cats shot looks towards Sxlkyclaws and each other at the mention of StarClan, but Rubblestar continued, "Nothing will be as it was in DriftClan! I'll be the Nova! Mistalmista will be the Comet! Our medicine cats can be Shooting Stars, and their future apprentices will be Falling Stars! Meteorites and Meteor Bursts will be warriors and their apprentices! Queens will be Nebulas, and kits are Cosmic Dusts!" Rubblestar glared at Sxlkyclaws, "Your contract was with DriftClan, not AstralClan."
"You know what? Fine, I'll admit that you guys aren't DriftClan anymore. You can have your freedom from me! Just know, there's nothing in the contract stopping me from cursing you...Twelve moons is the most I can do without dying, at the moment, but anything to harm you." Sxlkyclaws slowly faded away from the living plane, but one last paragraph was heard.
"It wouldn't really matter in the long run...I have others willing to sacrifice, others that few of even everyone you ever knew about knew about know about...And they have the potential to become DriftClan; they even have the bloodline that you don't."

DriftClan was changed to AstralClan, and Sxlkyclaws left DriftClan, now AstralClan, on their own, but not before leaving 12 moons of their curse behind, which will add an extra 50% chance of an animal attacking.
- The Nova is the leader, the most respected. Their word is law but can be vetoed if more than half the clan disagrees. A veto can be created just by saying they disagree.
- The Comet takes the place of the Nova when they die and temporarily when they leave. They help create schedules and are the second most respected. They are voted in by the clan.
- Shooting Stars and Falling Stars are much more respected than Meteorites and Meteor Bursts since they choose to dedicate their lives to healing and caring for their clanmates. Their opinions matter more than the meteorites.

Rubblestar and Cherryheart bred has moon, and their kits will be born next moon! Cherryheart is now a queen. [-3 Energy]